After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
I want my money back otherwise I am literally going to cause a lot of problem to your company 😂 ever heard of the group called Anonymous ima show then your scam and they gona shut down your site ..
100% scam merchants
very very big fraud please don’t waste your money this company very big scam Absolute scam,it shouldn't even be allowed as an advertisement legally,I have no idea how Google or any other search engine could allow them to scam,dr.unlock and appleunlock.uk are the same company..shut them down, the have already made millions scamming, arrest them and prosecute..
100% scam. But then you already knew that
If zero stars were possible that's what they'd get. Deliberately misleading on pricing by charging you a fee which they later inform you is a pre-unlock fee. This is buried within the Terms and not stated anywhere else an point of purchase. Very misleading, purposefully so, pretty sure it's illegal. DO NOT USE!
AVOID. RIP OFF. They want an additional £65.00
Misleading Prices Misleading Prices: Company quotes one price online which is reasonable but then hits you with a second larger charge for unlocking the phone. Disgraceful....
Absolute scam....you can only find out about extra charge during the payment method by clicking a tiny T&C's box and reading through pages of drivel. The site is deliberately design to con you. Save your money! I got mine unlocked via provider in the end....Free of charge
Never received a code. They charged 17.99 and we waited 48 hours when it says 1-24 hours. They then sent a bill for a further 55.00,to release the code and to make matters worse it was the wrong phone. Emailed them, very rude, ended up getting a refund via bank as is a scam. Bank had had lots of refund claims about this company. They need to stop this.
Originally quoted £17.99 as a pre order payment I understood that the charge would go up but I don't expect to have to pay £48 to unlock my phone - will be speaking to my credit card company to see if I can reclaim my original payment Absolute rip off UPDATE: went to Vodafone, filled in a NUC form, and got my unlock code in under 10 minutes and free of charge
Ha mine is as bad. 5 pounds first .then 20 pounds then another 65 pounds .total scam .as if these people are aloud on Google search .they need arresting .clearly a scam yet there getting money off people all the time. Please If any1 is thinking of using these people DONT .close this company down today google
SCAM Take money then ask for more Company needs closing down
These are bunch of thieves, don't trust them at all... After more than 24 hours, they send me an email asking for extra £71.00 on top of £14.99 already paid. They never mentioned about the actual cost anywhere on their website. When I rejected to pay, they referred me to the terms and conditions which says there might be additional cost, and said I ticked that. Disgusting, revolting, malpractice, deceiving, fraudulent...
Awful company. No clear pricing. You will pay a fee for a pre order (it says it is to get a pin) after a day you will get an email saying you have to pay more money to get the pin. They also lie about there review score on the website. They are con artists. Do not trust this site!!!
Stay away from this company! They charge £17 for them to order the code and than an extra 30 for you to have it. They also delete bad reviews on here so..... I have got in contact with Google and they are investigating to get them taken off there Google search.
I agree they are a bunch of Von artists I wished I had read these reviews first they wanted 17.99 they said to unlock my phone and then asked for another £40.00 to proceed with the unlock referring to their terms and conditions when I queried it DO NOT USE them how are they still allowed to trade with such misleading advertising
What a bunch of scammers - if I could give them less than 1 star I would. Same as everyone else they claim to have your phone unlock code in 24 hours, it took 3 days then they ask you for another £65. Do not use these people for anything if you value your money. I went to the local phone shop and they unlocked my phone for £25.
They are cheats and have robbed me of my money. They have not unlocked my phone and just as all the reviews below state, they asked for more money. It has been almost two months, the phone is not unlocked and they won’t refund me. I was in the UK at the time. They just keep talking about how they’re chasing down my unlock with the supplier. It’s a SCAM.
After Sales is rated 1.41 based on 261 reviews