OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend OldSchoolTees-com
Read OldSchoolTees-com Reviews
Good selection and merchandise
Awesome & shipped very fast!
The sizes for both were the smallest mediums i have ever seen. Ive ordered shirts from you before and did not have any issues. Now I have to pay shipping 2 times to get the right size. Not impressed!
Super quick turnaround! I think I got my shipment confirmation the same day I ordered!
super easy to order, and I love all of the shirts I ordered.
Awesome shirts. I'll be back again, and again.
great shirt, price, and fast shipping. I bought two
great shirt, great price. fast shipping too!!
Perfect fit! Perfect quality at a great price. I bought 3 and can’t decide which one I like the best. Will buy more πŸ˜€
Seriously nice t shirt. The design is already distressed so it has a vintage feel to it and it's a really nice, heavy t shirt. Great customer service too!
The product in the picture is not the same as the obe i received. Am never buying again
I received exactly what I ordered. Arrived really quickly. What more can you ask?
Awesome
Fast shipping. Nice printing. The shirt itself is pretty low quality with a very loose weave. Holding up to any light shows this clearly. I wish it was a better quality shirt.
Great quality and fast shipping.
Excellent quality, outstanding selection and super fast shipping! Well packed, awesome service and will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks Old school tees!
Super happy with my tees, highly recommend!
love the material nice and soft and the design and fit. Transaction was easy thx
Great selection of rock n roll tee shirts. Easy to navigate website. On time delivery with updates. I will buy there again.
Awesome Customer Service. OLDSCHOOLTEES.COM ROCKS!!
OldSchoolTees-com is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews