OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend OldSchoolTees-com
"Awesome shirts. I'll be back again, and again."
"great shirt, price, and fast shipping. I bought two"
"great shirt, great price. fast shipping too!!"
"Perfect fit! Perfect quality at a great price. I bought 3 and can’t decide which one I like the best. Will buy more πŸ˜€"
"Seriously nice t shirt. The design is already distressed so it has a vintage feel to it and it's a really nice, heavy t shirt. Great customer service too!"
"The product in the picture is not the same as the obe i received. Am never buying again"
"I received exactly what I ordered. Arrived really quickly. What more can you ask?"
"Fast shipping. Nice printing. The shirt itself is pretty low quality with a very loose weave. Holding up to any light shows this clearly. I wish it was a better quality shirt."
"Great quality and fast shipping."
"Excellent quality, outstanding selection and super fast shipping! Well packed, awesome service and will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks Old school tees!"
"Super happy with my tees, highly recommend!"
"love the material nice and soft and the design and fit. Transaction was easy thx"
"Great selection of rock n roll tee shirts. Easy to navigate website. On time delivery with updates. I will buy there again."
"Awesome Customer Service. OLDSCHOOLTEES.COM ROCKS!!"
"Came just as described, easy transaction and good quality."
"I love the tee. It has wonderful colors and is made of good quality cloth."
"fabulous shirt - arrived in time for gift giving and was well received - THANK YOU!"
"Great service and nice product!"
"Very fast service, love the shirt!!!"
OldSchoolTees-com is rated 4.67 based on 139 reviews