OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OldSchoolTees-com
"Great quality and fast shipping."
"Excellent quality, outstanding selection and super fast shipping! Well packed, awesome service and will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks Old school tees!"
"Super happy with my tees, highly recommend!"
"love the material nice and soft and the design and fit. Transaction was easy thx"
"Great selection of rock n roll tee shirts. Easy to navigate website. On time delivery with updates. I will buy there again."
"Awesome Customer Service. OLDSCHOOLTEES.COM ROCKS!!"
"Came just as described, easy transaction and good quality."
"I love the tee. It has wonderful colors and is made of good quality cloth."
"fabulous shirt - arrived in time for gift giving and was well received - THANK YOU!"
"Great service and nice product!"
"Very fast service, love the shirt!!!"
"You guy"s rock ! I am going to enjoy the shirts . A lot of people really dig them . Thank you for the fast service! Yours truly Norman Herbert jr"
"Greatest of all time"
"I wanted to buy some T shirts that looked like old concert shirts from bands I like. OldSchoolTees has a great selection of shirts from all my favorite bands. I selected a few to purchase and was wearing them in only a few days. It was quick and easy and I'll definitely buy more."
"Quality Item...delivered lightening quick...would definitely use again!"
"The sweatshirt was exactly what I ordered. Perfect fit, excellent condition. Was shipped in a timely manner. I received it sooner that I expected."
"This is the third time I have been asked to write a review. I ordered 3 T shirts for my husband for his birthday: Jaws, Texans and Rocky. I received the Jaws and Texans shirt, however the Rocky shirt was not sent and a NASA one was sent in its place. I have emailed the company and now writing my third review and have not been contacted by the company, nor has the Rocky shirt I purchased been mailed to me. I am more than happy to send the NASA shirt back."
"Customer service was excellent. Had no problem exchanging a size."
"I've ordered countless t-shirts from Old School Tees and they never disappoint."
"I received my items sooner than expected. Was also notified asap of an out-of-stock item and they refunded quickly. Return customers receive a discount code too!"
OldSchoolTees-com is rated 4.69 based on 130 reviews