OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

Read OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

800 650-8337

mike@oldschooltees.com

180 Elm Street

Tell us how OldSchoolTees-com made you happy
Fast shipping. Nice printing. The shirt itself is pretty low quality with a very loose weave. Holding up to any light shows this clearly. I wish it was a better quality shirt.
Unfortunately the shirt I ordered came with a skewed graphic on the front. It's a large graphic so it's pretty noticeable that it tiles to one side.
The shirts are good quality and arrived quickly. I'd have preferred that the shirts were made of a bit thicker fabric, but no one seems to sell those types of tees anymore.
Fit Isn not goof. Fabric not good. Logos and pictures nottl13. 8 is a great tendt
Not the best quality T-shirts great when they are new shrink up way too much
I ordered 6 different concert t-shirts from the 70's. The graphics are great. The quality of the shirts not so much. The material is light an flimsy. Would have been a whole lot better if they used good heavy name brand t-shirts. I kinda thought they would have for the $20 price. Overall, I was disappointed in quality and doubt I'd order again.
OldSchoolTees-com is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews