olympia fightwear Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend olympia fightwear

Popular Questions:

How can I contact olympia fightwear?

Tell us how olympia fightwear made you happy

"BEWARE! This fraudster is now trading as TJFightstore. Same person being Anthony Dixon who traded as Olympia. Does not keep items in stock but will take your money and ignore all contact. Wrong item was sent out to me and once I returned it to the address provided, I have been ignored for weeks on end and have no goods or refund. I am now going to take this person to court. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!"
Are you olympia fightwear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is a joke and scam unfortunately. They will take your order and never ship your stuff. Now even the online store is down. Avoid doing business with them !"
"Took my money, and sent no goods..... Ordered a Venum Gi from you on the 3rd December. After 13 emails and messages with no reply. Had to notify my bank to take action against you to try and get my money back. I FIGHT under Checkmat BJJ I will be placing a post up on my media stating the problems I've had......"
"Rogue trader. Olympia stores or Olympia fightwear. Will take money and send no order. No phone number and all emails will go unanswered."
"Ordered gloves, told they were being dispatched, then an email saying they were out of stock, had no reply’s back shop saying permanently closed"
"Also trading as Olympia stores Will tell you their not olympia fightwear but Antony dixon director of Olympia fightwear will email you from "Olympia stores" Also note his 5star review on his own business"
"Ordered some gloves in July and was told they were out of stock. Advised them of alternative gloves I would like instead and waited, and waited and waited. Despite numerous emails promising delivery, and then a refund, I have received neither. Consistently told my emails went to spam, but given its from .gmail.com I doubt this. Have not had refund or gloves, so have raised a claim with my credit card company. Avoid. Antony Dixon, that posted the positive review, is the owner - check companies house."
"great service quick delivery"
olympia fightwear is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews