olympia fightwear Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend olympia fightwear

Popular Questions:

How can I contact olympia fightwear?

Tell us how olympia fightwear made you happy

"Took my money, and sent no goods..... Ordered a Venum Gi from you on the 3rd December. After 13 emails and messages with no reply. Had to notify my bank to take action against you to try and get my money back. I FIGHT under Checkmat BJJ I will be placing a post up on my media stating the problems I've had......"
Are you olympia fightwear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is a joke and scam unfortunately. They will take your order and never ship your stuff. Now even the online store is down. Avoid doing business with them !"
"Rogue trader. Olympia stores or Olympia fightwear. Will take money and send no order. No phone number and all emails will go unanswered."
"great service quick delivery"
olympia fightwear is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews