onelittlecompany-com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend onelittlecompany-com
Christina Boott
"Really fast service and great product"
"Quick despatch, excellent value, lovely customer service, and fab product. Couldn’t ask for more! I highly recommend One Little Company"
Kirsty Hosken
"Really pleased with my order. The products are fantastic and I got free delivery on my first order which arrived really really quickly in plastic-free packaging!"
"Quick delivery, ecofriendly packaging, very happy with my purchase"
"great products that doesnt cost the Earth πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸŒŽπŸŒŽπŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²"
"Good communication and quick delivery. Items well packed and as described - thank you!"
"Sterling service from point of sale to after sales. Good quality products that are natural and conscious towards reducing carbon footprint."
"Super service , fast service customer service brilliant"
"Great prices and wonderful service! Would use them again."
"Absolutely the products and great choice available. The quick delivery helps too!"
"Great company, good value products and all ethical and sustainable! I plan to buy more from this website."
"Excellent customer service , great little soap dishes, at a great price. Love the company ethics to try and reduce plastic waste and loads of info on there web site. Will definitely use their services again."
"Prompt delivery. Happy with the service."
"Great service!"
"Really easy to order and came quickly. Loved the eco packaging and the product was exactly what I wanted."
"Very prompt service and competitive pricing"
"Really lovely product. Thank you"
"Very happy with my new deodorant, thank you."
"Order came promptly and the goods were exactly as I expected - high quality!"
"Loved the colourful metal bird feeders. They look great and are very well made. Prompt delivery too."
"Nice products. Speedy delivery. Great service."
"Was looking for eco friendly food containers and water bottle so this little find was just what I was after! Good prices too. Would give 5 stars but think it’s a shame they don’t do free returns, especially as part of an exchange."
Thank you for your lovely feedback and comments. Unfortunately, we unless the product is faulty we can’t offer free returns on products, due to our margins in offering competitive pricing.

We do subside the postage on every order that goes out, to support our customers making little changes. We did give you free delivery on your exchange though.
"I received a very good service I agree with there ethos shall purchase from this company again."
onelittlecompany-com is rated 4.88 based on 144 reviews