onelittlecompany-com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend onelittlecompany-com
"Good delivery time. Goods well package, good quality items. Too early to review goods accurately."
"Quick despatch, excellent value, lovely customer service, and fab product. Couldn’t ask for more! I highly recommend One Little Company"
"There was a slight mix up with my order but customer services were fab! Replied straight away and rectified the problem without question. Postage costs I felt were very reasonable compared to some companies too. Thanks for the fab service and keep it up, I’ll be definitely using the company again."
"I love the eclectic,plastic free, environmental products this company sell, I love that it a British UK company & use uk products too. Their service great & delivery swift. Stay true to your company values & long may you continue to grow."
"Great selection of Ecofriendly products, loved the EcoFlo packaging!"
"Fantastic products and a prompt delivery service"
"Great service. Will use again."
"The website was easy to work out and the delivery time was outstanding. The packaging was made from recycled cardboard and I was very impressed with what I received."
"Excellent prices and very fast shipping! Everything arrived as expected and quicker than i thought."
"Bamboo soap dishes are lovely, perfect for my bathroom now I have returned to solid soap. Not tried the other items, but delivery very swift"
"I purchased the conditioner bar for my hair. I wanted to move away from plastic bottles and my hair had been very dry, so have been trailing ‘conditioner only’ washing my hair. I originally used the Lush avocado bar which was good, but expensive. I hoped this would be a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately the bar is too rich for conditioner only washing, leaving a thick oily residue on the hair. I would only recommend this after use with shampoo and as the direction say ‘sparingly’. It smells like the orange chocolates my mum used to make a Christmas. Items came quickly after ordering, in fully recyclable packaging. I would definitely recommend this company and it’s products to friends."
"I received excellent service. The item was securely packaged with no plastic which was excellent and environmentally sound. The product itself is lush and really works. I would recommend onelittlecompany.com and their products :-)"
"Fast delivery, excellent product."
"great product, very affordable. came quickly and website was very easy to use! will be returning to buy more soon :)"
"This toothpaste has an unusual clay texture unlike traditional toothpastes, which could put you off. It also has a slightly salty aftertaste due to the minerals but just wash your mouth out a few times. My teeth do feel clean. It doesn't contain fluoride which is debatable in being beneficial or bad for your teeth. I use a soft bamboo toothbrush in combination with this toothpaste which I think works well because the toothpaste does most of the work because it is quite grainy. Overall its an ok alternative to plastic tubed products and hopefully better for our bodies."
"Quick delivery, on time."
"Fab company. Excellent service. Making a difference. Thank you"
"Amazing products and great service! Love pretty much everything"
"Prompt service. Eco friendly packaging, but no direction on how to recycle it. Cannot comment on item as not yet been used. Will very likely make another purchase"
Hi

Thank you for your feedback as an ethical business our aim is to support the environment now and forever. Therefore, we’ve looked at our delivery stage to ensure our company values continue through our packaging.

With this in mind we have tried not to waste trees and supplied this useful information to our customers on our website. You can find out about our packaging at the bottom in our section called ‘our packaging’. We hope this helps

Becky
One Little Company
"Really pleased with my order. The products are fantastic and I got free delivery on my first order which arrived really really quickly in plastic-free packaging!"
onelittlecompany-com is rated 4.86 based on 111 reviews