onelittlecompany-com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend onelittlecompany-com
"Package was sent promptly and the Bee Hotel looks great, hoping for guests soon!"
"Really high quality products at a very good price. I love the ethics of the company too. Great, prompt delivery."
"Amazing service thank you. The birthday card was a surprising and delightful addition. Very happy recipient."
"Great service! First item arrived damaged by the post and was given a next day delivery of a new item free of charge"
"Bought some cork mats to match the coasters. Very quick delivery and easy to order"
"Very quick delivery and attractive product, as pictured."
"I have been following this company for a while on FB and have been very interested in their products. I decided to try the soap nuts. The service and delivery were top notch. Speedy. Efficient. I would recommend this company totally. Many thanks."
"Quick delivery, products as stated on their website. Love the company"
"Fantastic products and customer service. Definitely the personal touch. Would recommend."
"Lovely company with a great message."
"Excellent product and can't fault the service"
"Very fast service 😊"
"Lovely website with gorgeous products. Quick delivery too which is always appreciated! X"
"Popped up on my Facebook page & I purchased some Cotton Wool Buds made from bamboo - no plastic! Payment via paypal & very swift delivery. Lots of other products to view, all avoiding plastic so good all round! I would definitely recommend."
"Lovely products! Really quick delivery!"
"Lovely items"
"The company is good,I love the idea and shipping was fast,but the mug is not insulated,so I don't see me taking it to work and drinking cold coffee...too bad,I wanted it to be good..."
"Brilliant products and brilliant service!"
"Excellent service and communication. Super speedy local delivery Looking forward to shopping again"
"good service, goods arrived early and of very good quality. would recommend highly."
onelittlecompany-com is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews