Online Kitchenware Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Online Kitchenware

Tell us how Online Kitchenware made you happy

"Bought a dinner set that cost in excess of £80. Having ordered online, it wasnt until i recieved the items that i was able to see how poor they were. Id describe them as posh paper plates - no better than plastic plates for BBQs. After deciding to return them, i contacted their customer service, expecting to have a returns slip sent to me... but no. I am expected to pay in excess of £15 to send the plates back. Terrible product, awful service! Avoid."
"Ordered two packages of three soup mugs in assorted random colors. One had been removed prior to shipping so that only five arrived instead of six. I am now on my eleventh back and forth e-mail where Online Kitchenware/Fruugo is demanding additional photos so that they can replace the random color. I have asked for a refund of one sixth of the entire cost but they still insist they must place the exact random color single mug that was not shipped and ship from the UK to the USA. Entire order has been a waste of everyone's time and is still not resolved almost 24 days since the order was placed for a $5.00 plastic mug. I'm done with either of these suppliers and I'm done wasting my time for the $5.00. Lesson learned buying common kitchen items overseas. I'll deal with a supplier from China they are just as obtuse but cheaper to deal with for the same customer service."
"I bought a bottle that leaks. Apparently it is not supposed to be leak proof, even though it is "ideal for school and the gym". It should be "kept upright". My argument was that it was not fit for purpose, and after being very insistent they eventually agreed to a refund. This took a fair number of emails though, and I was rather surprised that that they are happy for a bottle designed for school to leak. They did agree that their description needed amending in the end but from my point of view, I found them to be very unhelpful and to deliver poor customer service. I will not buy from them again."
"Excellent service all round. Well laid out website. Lots of choice at a good price. Prompt replies to queries. Items dispatched and delivered promptly. Great stuff."
"Excellent service from start to finish with great user friendly website and my question to them by email was answered straight away? I loved the Epicurean melamine plates so much that I have ordered more . First class product, exactly as described on the website."
"i found the customer service was excellent in dealing with a damaged item, and i am in Australia"
"I was interested in purchasing an item and asked a very simple question. Over 10 days has passed and no reply."
"I sent an e-mail enquiry, but have never had a reply."
"Rob and Holly are extremely helpful in all aspects and go beyond expectations. I will definitely recommend Online Kitchenware before looking elsewhere. Thank you"
"not sure why I have receive an e-mail to write a review as I haven't yet bought anything I just contacted them about a couple of item and it took two e-mail to get a response."
"I did not purchase anything I asked u a question and u did not bother to reply !"
"Lovely to get purple and very quick service"
"Quick reliable service and ver pleased with product"
"Quick delivery"
"very prompt service and delivery - well done you!"
"Very quick delivery was very impressed!"
"Ordered double trivet arrived 2days later excellent service, excellent price and no postage costs. Thanks"
"Very efficient and quick delivery. Item well packaged."
"Really pleased with my multi-coloured bodum cafeteire. Looks really colourful on my work surface"
"Excellent value for money and prompt delivery"
Online Kitchenware is rated 4.15 based on 33 reviews