Online Radio Codes Reviews

01942 604 333

help@onlineradiocodes.co.uk

Lowton Business Park Newton RoadLowtonWarrington

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Although the time taken was longer than advertised (it took approx 48 hrs) when received it worked perfectly. Thankyou. Cheaper than going to local main dealer.
after losing my radio code due to changing the battery, i used this hassle free service to recover my code for under 8pound, bargain.
I used the instructions on the website to get a number to come up on the radio screen, which their website indicates is how to get the serial number. I then entered this and paid my £9.99 to get the code. I then received an email asking me for the serial number on the box/manual/side of the radio because the number they accepted when they took my payment isn't the correct number (why let me pay for it then?!?!?!). If I had this information I wouldn't have needed their instructions or be paying for a code. They then said that they couldn't give me a code without it and refunded me £7.99 - Deducting £2 for the cost of sending me an email telling me they've charged me for something they can't do. Their 100% money back guarantee is a complete lie. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
Je suis un client Belge, et je vous recommande ce site web ! J'ai fais l'achats d'une Golf 6 mais le code de l'autoradio était pas inclus nul part, j'ai donc fais confiance a ce site internet et j'ai reçu mon code assez rapidement ! je vous les recommandes pour tous vos décodage d'autoradio !
I'm a usa customer and I highly recommend this service after buying a used radio on ebay for a 06 vw passat with navigation they never sent me the safe code and wouldn't return my emails so i tried this service and glad i did because it unlocked my radio without going to the dealer thanks for the easy process 👍 👍
Can't really fault the service, there was a bit of a delay as after inputting the serial number and code on the site I received an email asking for a picture of the sticker on the radio casing but once I sent this received the code within the hour
Thank you very much radio works fine thanks again allen
Been waiting 4 days to get a code. Bought it of ebay for 3.95 came in 20min
great service
Bit of a slow start as they requested the radio label and I had to wait for someone to remove the radio to get this, only to be told it was a screen shot of the locked message on the screen. Once this hiccup was sorted the code came through same day via email and worked.
The customer service is great, they respond quickly. The code worked fust like magic. I am so satisfied.
They are super reliable ! Already got 2 radio codes for me. Will be using them for a long time .
The service was great overall. For me it required a bit of patience when waiting for a response but I am not from the UK so i’m sure that was the reason. It took just under a day to receive my code and it actually worked! The price is very reasonable and the customer service team were great! Answered any questions I had and were very helpful.
Simple, quick, it works. Almost seems too easy for the price. But I have no complaints.
Efficienti e cortesi.
Fantastic service and delighted with the speed of reply. I thought I was going to have to purchase a new radio, however, the code supplied worked perfectly. Thank you, for the 5 star service".
Perfect, thank you. Very speedy service and the code worked perfectly.
Congratulations You’ve just won yourself access to the world’s best video animation platform, Cutting-edge animations, fast renders, and 100 incredible templates are ready and waiting for you. Your Exclusive Invitation To VideoMakerFX Awaits... https://jvz4.com/c/653737/101421
I paid for my radio code and Haven’t received my code a day later I believe it’s a fraud.
Fantastic service! I couldn't believe the speed of response and had my code within 20 minutes and the radio working minute after that! Would definitely recommend 👍
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.91 based on 7,230 reviews