Online Verzendservice PostNL Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Online Verzendservice PostNL

Tell us how Online Verzendservice PostNL made you happy

"I am a valued customer of PostNL courrier service, because most of the time they run an efficient and inexpensive worldwide delivery service. But when things go wrong, they go very wrong. I sent a parcel in Scotland on December 10th, vial their website, and paid the extra insurance fee. When abroad, the parcel is taken care of by their local carrier partner, in this case Yodell. They read the PostNL label and their were unable to locate the address, because PostNL does not print out the full address as given out by the customer, in this case name and surname, house name, road, postcode and town: their label did not mention the delivery house name which in this case was mandatory... Yodell sent back the parcel to PostNL to be shipped back to me. Unfortunately, six weeks later, my parcel is still hidden somewhere into the PostNL network with no tracking available since December 29th. After numerous phone calls and chats to PostNL customer service, posts on PostNL Facebook site and Messenger, 3 complaints enquiries filed, they still told me I have still 4 more weeks to wait for them to try and locate my parcel... which is not lost apparently!!! They completely ignore my repeated requests to file an insurance claim for the contents of my parcel; they do not update me with any feedback; they "lost" the 2 first complaints I lodged, even tough I received a reference number for them. I do not trust PostNL anymore and I believe it is a really disrespectful way to treat a customer."
Are you Online Verzendservice PostNL? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Online Verzendservice PostNL is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews