Online Verzendservice PostNL Reviews

1.00 Rating 4 Reviews
0 %
of reviewers recommend Online Verzendservice PostNL

Write Your review

Tell us how Online Verzendservice PostNL made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
I send a package on December 6 to singapore. It should arrive after 4-6 days. The parcel did not leave The Netherlands until December 14 and was finally “delivered” at a popstation on December 23. When I called PTT post nl the employee was rude and unapologetic. Last time I used PTT post!
Posted 11 months ago
pakketbezorger was brutaal en onvriendelijk, jongeman wilde mijn pakketje niet geven toen hij mij niet thuis aantrof. Zag hem lopen en gaf het niet-thuis-kaartje aan hem en vroeg vriendelijk of er een pakketje voor mij was. jongeman keek mij koel aan en begon onvriendelijk te praten dat niemand de deur opendeed. Kwam net thuis, kon daar niks aan doen, moet ook werken. Maar dat deed hem niks, zo ging het heen en weer. Wilde weglopen toen hij opeens toch mijn pakketje gaf. Deze jongeman hielp ik in het verleden door pakketjes aan mijn buren te geven wanneer ze niet thuis waren en als stank voor dank krijg ik zo'n nare behandeling van hem. Totaal geen respect alleen maar negativiteit jegens klant. Wat zijn excuus ook was, ik ben niet zijn persoonlijke boksbal omdat zijn denken fout zit. klacht doorgegeven aan postnl maar die wuiven het weg als bezorger had een slechte dag zonder met hem te praten. verder geen feedback meer van postnl gekregen, waren dus niet serieus met de klachtenafhandeling.
Posted 11 months ago
I am a valued customer of PostNL courrier service, because most of the time they run an efficient and inexpensive worldwide delivery service.
But when things go wrong, they go very wrong.
I sent a parcel in Scotland on December 10th, vial their website, and paid the extra insurance fee.
When abroad, the parcel is taken care of by their local carrier partner, in this case Yodell.
They read the PostNL label and their were unable to locate the address, because PostNL does not print out the full address as given out by the customer, in this case name and surname, house name, road, postcode and town: their label did not mention the delivery house name which in this case was mandatory...
Yodell sent back the parcel to PostNL to be shipped back to me.
Unfortunately, six weeks later, my parcel is still hidden somewhere into the PostNL network with no tracking available since December 29th.
After numerous phone calls and chats to PostNL customer service, posts on PostNL Facebook site and Messenger, 3 complaints enquiries filed, they still told me I have still 4 more weeks to wait for them to try and locate my parcel... which is not lost apparently!!!
They completely ignore my repeated requests to file an insurance claim for the contents of my parcel; they do not update me with any feedback; they "lost" the 2 first complaints I lodged, even tough I received a reference number for them.
I do not trust PostNL anymore and I believe it is a really disrespectful way to treat a customer.
Posted 2 years ago
I am a valued customer of PostNL courrier service, because most of the time they run an efficient and inexpensive worldwide delivery service.
But when things go wrong, they go very wrong.
I sent a parcel in Scotland on December 10th, vial their website, and paid the extra insurance fee.
When abroad, the parcel is taken care of by their local carrier partner, in this case Yodell.
They read the PostNL label and their were unable to locate the address, because PostNL does not print out the full address as given out by the customer, in this case name and surname, house name, road, postcode and town: their label did not mention the delivery house name which in this case was mandatory...
Yodell sent back the parcel to PostNL to be shipped back to me.
Unfortunately, six weeks later, my parcel is still hidden somewhere into the PostNL network with no tracking available since December 29th.
After numerous phone calls and chats to PostNL customer service, posts on PostNL Facebook site and Messenger, 3 complaints enquiries filed, they still told me I have still 4 more weeks to wait for them to try and locate my parcel... which is not lost apparently!!!
They completely ignore my repeated requests to file an insurance claim for the contents of my parcel; they do not update me with any feedback; they "lost" the 2 first complaints I lodged, even tough I received a reference number for them.
I do not trust PostNL anymore and I believe it is a really disrespectful way to treat a customer.
Posted 2 years ago
Online Verzendservice PostNL is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews