Online Pound Store Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

How would you rate Online Pound Store ?

"Abysmal site. Ordered Ashleigh and Burwood Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh Lamp Fragrance 500ml. Sent Christmas Spice Fragrance. Emailed twice. No response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"Terrible company. I would not order anything else from here. I placed an order for shampoo worth over £30.00 in May 2018. I never received the order and have had no communication at all with them despite phoning and emailing. I have now opened a paypal dispute to hopefully get a full refund."
"worse store every the ombudsman is looking into closing them keep away"
"I was a costumer till last week I made 2 order of £400 for cosmetic items, order n. 86129 and 86110 received 2 boxes with 89 items damaged very badly packaged, after soo many phone calls and emails to B&j supplies onlinepoundshop customer service they didn't want to help and I had to pay for it, Avoid working with those people."
"FAST DELIVERY"
"CAVEAT EMPTOR=ONLINE POUND STORE They delivered a completely different product to that shown in their photograph, their listing and their receipt. Then, when the package eventually arrived the contents was; Out of the expiry date and tasted vile. I complained, to which they asked for photographic evidence as proof. I complied and waited for a response, they then countered with the offer of a full refund which I accepted. they then rescinded their original offer and tried to low-ball me with a "partial refund" instead. I declined demanding a full refund under" The Consumer Rights Act 2015- As the goods I had receivedfrom them were not " Fit for purpose on at least two grounds" . I am still awaiting full refund, CAVEAT EMPTOR should one be unwise enough to purchase from this seller."
"Not happy one bit, they still owe me money and took fat to long for delivery with nothing but excuses"
"Bought some real bargains. Very good value for money. Shipment was very quick and efficient. Received all I Ordered. Will definitely recommend and will use again. Good Company to deal with."
Online Pound Store is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews