Online Pound Store Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

How would you rate Online Pound Store?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
SHEILA
FAST DELIVERY

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Online Pound Store in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
SHEILA
"FAST DELIVERY"
Major Mike Miller
Verified Reviewer
"CAVEAT EMPTOR=ONLINE POUND STORE They delivered a completely different product to that shown in their photograph, their listing and their receipt. Then, when the package eventually arrived the contents was; Out of the expiry date and tasted vile. I complained, to which they asked for photographic evidence as proof. I complied and waited for a response, they then countered with the offer of a full refund which I accepted. they then rescinded their original offer and tried to low-ball me with a "partial refund" instead. I declined demanding a full refund under" The Consumer Rights Act 2015- As the goods I had receivedfrom them were not " Fit for purpose on at least two grounds" . I am still awaiting full refund, CAVEAT EMPTOR should one be unwise enough to purchase from this seller."
Jennifer Wannell
"Not happy one bit, they still owe me money and took fat to long for delivery with nothing but excuses"
Rob - Sheffield
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought some real bargains. Very good value for money. Shipment was very quick and efficient. Received all I Ordered. Will definitely recommend and will use again. Good Company to deal with."
Online Pound Store is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews