Ophena Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ophena

About Ophena: We are Ophena, the high-end equestrian brand from Sweden.

At Ophena, we develop innovative products, which redefine safety, performance, and style for the ambitious rider. We focus on the intersection of high-tech and elegance;
rethink form and function from ground up; engineer for performance and reliability.

Our first product is the revolutionary magnetic safety stirrup Ophena S - the first
of its kind. Its open design eliminates the risk of getting caught. And its magnetic system enables a soft magnetic connection with the riding boots, providing the rider with additional grip and the extra bit of confidence. This magnetic connection is enabled through dedicated magnetic insoles, which fit in any common riding boot - making the setup easy and quick. And of course - Ophena S is beautiful.

+46 31 753 71 97

team@ophena.com

Stena Center 1C

Tell us how Ophena made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Anitha Östlund Meijer
"No more fear of falling off the horse. With these great invention all people with horses kan feel safe on the back, and all worried mothers can take a deep breath of relief."
Petar Mitev
"Great Brand made by Great people. Thanks to Ophena team I receive my daughter stirrups just in time fro his birthday in premium package. Personal support and understanding with best communication with supporting team Thank you Ophena , Thank you Simon. Petar."
Marie Helmberger
"Der Service ist echt super. Wenn man Fragen hat bekommt man immer sofort eine ausführliche und freundliche Antwort. Alles echt super👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Best service ever!"
Posted 53 minutes ago
"Fantastic service and friendly company! Highly recommended!"
"Känner mig supertrygg när jag hoppar eftersom stigbyglarna alltid sitter på plats, oavsett vart jag landar i sadeln 😁 Jag har fått en ny karriär!! 😁Tack så mycket Ophena! 🙏"
"Perfekt kundservice, snabbt och inget krångel!"
"I am in love with these! I have always struggled with losing my stirrups when I jumped but Ophena helped me so much😁 I feel really safe in these although they are open, and the insoles are really comfortable and easy to put in you shoe. I really recommend Ophena stirrups! 10/10😁"
"The customer service received from Anton at Ophena was extraordinary. He really went the extra mile or two to ensure that the product was dispatched to me quickly as I had left ordering late for my wife's birthday. The communication and service was flawless, would most certainly recommend."
"Great Brand made by Great people. Thanks to Ophena team I receive my daughter stirrups just in time fro his birthday in premium package. Personal support and understanding with best communication with supporting tam Thank you Ophena , Thank you Simon. Children Horse Jumping Champion Father."
"Transparenter Bestellvorgang, klasse Service! Wir sind sehr zufrieden!!"
"Superbra stigbyglar som verkligen känns trygga att rida med. Stigbyglarna följer med foten på ett riktigt bra sätt och det är super i all typ av ridning!"
"Ophenas stigbyglar ger mig ett säkert och stadigt grepp i ridningen. Eftersom att sulan är smidig att flytta över till olika skor och stövlar, så kan jag fortsätta att rida i mina vanliga stövlar. Stigbyglarna är lätta att ta av från stiglädret tack vare dess design. Jag är väldigt nöjd med mina stigbyglar ifrån Ophena 🌟🐎 Matilda Pettersson"
"The product and the service are very good"
"I really like the Ophena brand. It's elegance and innovation in really really beautiful and good products. The creators are really listening to the client. I just love it !! 🤩😍"
"Great quality on their product and great service!"
"Ein absolut toller und freundlicher Kundenservice. So eine Unterstützung würde ich mir viel häufiger wünschen. Die Bestellung und Lieferung erfolgten absolut problemlos und pünktlich. Danke an das tolle Team. Dirk"
"A game changer! They make me feel secure and confident because i know i won't lose them even if my horse jumps big. Thank u Ophena!"
"WOW!! what a amazing stirrup! I highly recommend it. MatchU and I are in love!! Just wish they make more than just stirrups.. :D"
Ophena is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews