Ophena Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ophena
Email, Live Chat
Read Ophena Reviews

About Ophena:

We are Ophena, the high-end equestrian brand from Sweden.

At Ophena, we develop innovative products, which redefine safety, performance, and style for the ambitious rider. We focus on the intersection of high-tech and elegance;
rethink form and function from ground up; engineer for performance and reliability.

Our first product is the revolutionary magnetic safety stirrup Ophena S - the first
of its kind. Its open design eliminates the risk of getting caught. And its magnetic system enables a soft magnetic connection with the riding boots, providing the rider with additional grip and the extra bit of confidence. This magnetic connection is enabled through dedicated magnetic insoles, which fit in any common riding boot - making the setup easy and quick. And of course - Ophena S is beautiful.

+46 31 753 71 97

team@ophena.com

Stena Center 1C

Tell us how Ophena made you happy
Etrier très bien, libre de nos mouvements et très jolie.
Une belle invention de leur part!
Les fondateurs sont très sympa et répondent vite aux messages,la livraison est aussi correcte ainsi que leurs prix vaut ce qu'il vaut.
Vraiment très pratique pour les personnes qui les perdent à l'obstacle ou même en dressage.
Je recommande fortement ce produit à tous les cavaliers!!
Ordered my Ophena, got delivery and forgot about them. Took them to the stable last Tuesday when I had my lesson. (My coach had never seen Ophena and she was a little worried) I had my best riding pass ever! I didn't have to think about losing my stirrup, so I could focus on riding! Same thing last night, new lesson that was super! Happy! Thank you för a supergreat invention.
Team is really nice towards their clients, you get your answers really quickly, if you need any information you sure will get it
""
Outstanding customer service! They are very responsive and understanding to my every question and request.
Cleary Ophena is a business that run by people who love their job and trying to do their best for you.
After falling from my horse and getting my foot stuck in the stirrup iron, that same evening, I ordered what looks to be a very smart piece of engineering. Can’t wait for them to arrive.
Mycket snabb och smidig kundservice! Hade problem med sulorna och fick ett par nya utan diskussion. Tack Ophena!
Best service ever!
Fantastic service and friendly company! Highly recommended!
Känner mig supertrygg när jag hoppar eftersom stigbyglarna alltid sitter på plats, oavsett vart jag landar i sadeln 😁 Jag har fått en ny karriär!! 😁Tack så mycket Ophena! 🙏
No more fear of falling off the horse. With these great invention all people with horses kan feel safe on the back, and all worried mothers can take a deep breath of relief.
Ophena 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Perfekt kundservice, snabbt och inget krångel!
The customer service received from Anton at Ophena was extraordinary. He really went the extra mile or two to ensure that the product was dispatched to me quickly as I had left ordering late for my wife's birthday. The communication and service was flawless, would most certainly recommend.
Great Brand made by Great people.

Thanks to Ophena team I receive my daughter stirrups just in time fro his birthday in premium package.
Personal support and understanding with best communication with supporting team
Thank you Ophena , Thank you Simon.

Petar.
Ophena 5 star review on 30th August 2019
Transparenter Bestellvorgang, klasse Service! Wir sind sehr zufrieden!!
Der Service ist echt super. Wenn man Fragen hat bekommt man immer sofort eine ausführliche und freundliche Antwort.
Alles echt super👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Ophena 5 star review on 27th August 2019
Superbra stigbyglar som verkligen känns trygga att rida med. Stigbyglarna följer med foten på ett riktigt bra sätt och det är super i all typ av ridning!
Ophenas stigbyglar ger mig ett säkert och stadigt grepp i ridningen.
Eftersom att sulan är smidig att flytta över till olika skor och stövlar, så kan jag fortsätta att rida i mina vanliga stövlar. Stigbyglarna är lätta att ta av från stiglädret tack vare dess design.
Jag är väldigt nöjd med mina stigbyglar ifrån Ophena 🌟🐎

Matilda Pettersson
The product and the service are very good
I really like the Ophena brand. It's elegance and innovation in really really beautiful and good products. The creators are really listening to the client. I just love it !! 🤩😍
Ophena 5 star review on 22nd August 2019