OPSol Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend OPSol

Tell us how OPSol made you happy

"Works Awesome in my Maverick 88."
"Super fast shipping perfect fit and easy to install in my shockwave! Can wait to get to the range!"
"Quick and easy."
"This product is awesome. Cycles mini shells with no issues. A quality American-made product! Please find a different way to ship. The USPS. took 12 day to ship from Texas to Ohio."
"Super fast shipping and works as advertised! Thanks!"
"Good product, fast shipping."
"Great product it works perfectly"
"Looks good. Happy to support a veteran based organization. I have not shot my new gun yet, but racked it a few times with the clip & min-shells and it worked great. A very innovative solution."
"The device does allow reliable feeding of the short shells. However, it does appear to be of a slightly different appearance than what I had seen of the videos. The 'wings' were much more solid and made for a slightly more difficult insertion into my shotgun. The device is also much more difficult to remove and in my case, requires a tool to extract it. I am using this in my Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump shotgun, so I am using it in the proper firearm also."
"Great product and quick shipping."
"Purchased my OpSol Miniclip. Customer service is outstanding and no issues."
"Worked flawlessly. No FTE’s. Excellent product."
"You wouldn't think that a cheap rubber wedge would make so much different. This is a great product. Fast to install and doubled the capacity of the mag tube. Perfect for the mini shells."
"Just tried a couple mini-shotshells in my Shockwave. Everything worked well and the flexible insert fit snugly."
"Easy to navigate website, fast shipping. Great product."
"My experience with OPSol was very excellent. Easy to order ,reasonable price and delivered in a timely manner! Thanks !"
"Arrived on time and was exactly what I needed!!"
"Received order within a few days. Very pleased"
"Great product high quality and received it very fast. Thanks"
"Great product as described..its the real deal..no knock off here..fast shipping and does the job"
OPSol is rated 4.84 based on 791 reviews