OPSol Reviews

of reviewers recommend OPSol
Read OPSol Reviews

806-441-3443

twainhenry@sbcglobal.net

Tell us how OPSol made you happy
works great super simple install
My experience has been very favorable so far. I haven't received my shipment yet but I am convinced that it is the fault of the USPS and not OPSol. I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.
Awesome product 👍
I installed this on my Mossberg 88. Simple design, easy to install and remove. Works great.
Received 11/13. Operational in my shotgun in seconds. So far I have experienced no 12 gage mini-round jams in 50 rounds.
Excellent service
Installed easily And seems to work. Have not had a chance to shoot with it installed yet.
The products arrived a scheduled and work well with my shotgun.
Simple yet smart concept. I have yet to fire my short shells but the OPSol attachment was super easy to install
Works perfectly, excellent product!
Works great! Also fast shipping which is another plus.
W p.o rks as advertised. Simple to install.
I like it. It was shipped fast, fits in my gun (mav88) perfect and the mini shells cycle right through. I haven't made it to the range yet,but don't expect any problems. Good work Opsol!
A great product with excellent service, what more could anyone ask for. I definitely recommend OPSol and look forward to ordering from them again.
Product is amazing, love it, functions perfectly, easy to install. My patience was tried waiting for USPS to deliver. No wonder it's called Snail Mail.
Installation was quick and easy. Have not had chance to test at range. Price point reasonable.
OpSolTx is a great veteran owned company to do business with. First; complete information about shipping dates during the week are plainly set upfront! Costs for each OpSol Mini-Clip Flex are set for each type of shotgun. Installation instructions are complete and directly to the point. When I loaded my Minishells I had a problem with Jamming. All I did was to remove the shells and cycle the pump a few times to "Seat" the Mini-Clip 2.0 Flex. I have not had a jam since then! I like this thing so much. I bought five more for my friends Christmas Stockings!!
I recently purchased and rec’d the OPSol Mini-Clip 2.0 Flex. The purchase process could not have gone any smoother. I ordered it on a Tuesday morning it was packaged, and sent out that same day. I’m in GA and I rec’d it in the mail on Thursday. 2-day delivery, no shipping charge, no sales tax and you don’t even have to be a ‘prime’ member like with other retailers, great job OPSol TEXAS. Now about the product - I’ve wanted to do some dry run loading and firing of my Mossberg 12ga at home with dummy rounds to test before purchasing any Aguila mini-shells so I decided to purchase the OPSol Mini-Clip along with some 12 gage 1.5” snap caps just to see if everything would work. I’ve had no problems chambering or ejecting the heavy snap caps (they’re brass – not plastic) with the Mini-Clip installed. Haven’t done any actual shooting yet, so the next step is to buy some mini-shells and go to the range. I don’t have any doubts that all will work just fine, but if it doesn’t, I’ll follow up with another review.
Your gadget was very easy to install and worked flawlessly. Thank you so much for doing this, I had a real issue with firing a 12 gage with buckshot in the house if the need ever arises.
Just received but not yet had a chance to use. I have no doubt it will perform as has been reviewed by Paul Harrell, et al. Service was fast with email updates and received within a few days.
OPSol is rated 4.90 based on 194 reviews