OPSol Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend OPSol

Tell us how OPSol made you happy

"Product not received"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Product seems very good in quality, and the order arrived much faster than I expected."
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Fits perfect."
"Perfect fit....works awesome! Makes my Shockwave fun to shoot. Shipped, arrived as promised."
"Great easy transaction, can’t wait to try it out at the range!"
"Amazing! So fun."
"Works perfectly, no jams."
"Very fast shipping. Quicker than advertised."
"Worked very good with my Mossberg 500"
"Quick ship on the OPSol block. Easy to install, easy to use with the mini-shells. I would advise this for anyone wanting to use the minishells in the Mossberg pump shotguns. Great for training smaller shooters and in the pistol grip and Shockwave firearms."
"Haven't had a chance to use the mini clip yet, but the company was fast."
"Quick delivery. Nice innovated product. Can't wait to try it out."
"Quick shipping,great fit."
"Fits perfectly in my shockwave. Great quality!!! I would highly recommend this item."
"Easy ordering, sent confirmation and tracking info immediately. Quick delivery and very happy with the product. Highly recommend!"
"Had to Google install directions. Printed instruction too vague. Once I saw it clearly...easy to install."
"Easy to put in and easy to take out. I haven't fired any rounds with it in so I don't know how well it actually works yet."
"Got a new Shockwave Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun wanted to use it in the indoor range. I got the adapter and it works beautifully. It came so quickly after I ordered it thank you!"
"Works as advertised, Fast shipping & Made in Texas. What more can you ask for?"
"Fits my Mossberg Shockwave as snug as a bug in a rug! Easy to take out to shoot full size shells"
OPSol is rated 4.86 based on 623 reviews