OPSol Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend OPSol
"I found the adapter to be easy to install and remove in my old mossberg 500. It functions perfectly! It does not change it's position when installed in the gun. I have shot 20rds with it installed and I like it very much!"
"I have yet to install the mini shell adaptor, but marvel at the speed of delivery and overall responsiveness of the company. We look forward to a somewhat higher level of home protection with greater shell capacity for our 12 gauge."
"Shipped fast"
"Great options for using the mini shells"
"Fast shipping!"
"Product works beautifully, super easy installation. Got to me super fast. I'm buying one for my friend's birthday. All around excellent."
"It worked right away, no break in period just a smooth action. Love it"
"Good adapter cycles short shells efficiently. It’s American made and its Texan design. Easy to use, easy to install and remove."
"Good little tool that works as expected at a very good price."
"Works perfectly!"
"Awesome product, and arrived a day earlier than expected. Fits perfectly in my Mossberg Shockwave!"
"Did not deal with anyone directly but my order was placed Saturday and I had my parts Monday 👍🏼 I’m glad I didn’t order the counterfeit parts off Amazon"
"Great price. Easy to order and delivered quickly. Will buy again."
"Simple to install and works great."
"good"
"I like it so far. Neet how it work. If it hold up it be great."
"Got it in a few days and works great."
"Very well made. Fit like a glove. Fast and accurate delivery. Buy one you will not be disappointed. The only thing that they could improved, is if they gave a free box of ammo."
"Ordered the 2.0 and it ran the mini’s as if the action was designed specifically for them. Honestly I think this is the best third party accessory made for the 590 shockwave in terms of intent, function and practicality."
"WOW this little gadget is fantastic! It’s a friction fit and so simple to install you might just overthink it :). Enables Mossberg to cycle the minishells flawlessly. Removes easily too."
OPSol is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews