Optically, Inc Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Optically, Inc

support@optically.ca

5810 Ambler Drive, Unit 14 Mississauga

Telephone

How would you rate Optically, Inc ?

Amanda
"I received a pair of their glasses for review, and I absolutely love them! Something to note is the quality of the glasses themselves from Optically. I was impressed by the sturdiness of the frames, especially for such an amazing price. I tend to be hard on my frames, tossing them into my purse without a second thought. I'm not afraid that these will be smashed in my oversized bag, which is saying something! That being said, they did come in a protective case that is perfect for traveling with them. The shopping experience was really easy on Optically's site, as they give you all of the information you need. I was particularly interested in the sizing, as my face is easily overwhelmed with large frames. They give you all of the measurements you could need, including frame width, lens depth, and lens diameter, which makes it really simple to compare one pair to another and make the right decision."
Optically, Inc is rated 3.00 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!