Optically, Inc Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Optically, Inc

support@optically.ca

5810 Ambler Drive, Unit 14 Mississauga

How would you rate Optically, Inc?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tori

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Optically, Inc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Optically has a wide variety of styles at varying price points, suited to any budget./lifestyle. I had some difficulty choosing a pair; the frames I initially wanted were out of stock, but there was no indication of this online. I was still able to find a frame I loved. The glasses I ordered were exactly as shown online, and in the right prescription."
"Product Styles, Quality, and Price Each and every one of us has different preferences. As for me, I chose this Jorgio Jo1294 C1 which is $66. The measurement of these glasses fits me with single vision lens. I just love the style of these glasses, and this is light to use. Also, I find this style so chic and beautiful. Mostly, I love the quality. Given the proper care, I know my eyeglasses will last for a long period of time."
"I received a pair of their glasses for review, and I absolutely love them! Something to note is the quality of the glasses themselves from Optically. I was impressed by the sturdiness of the frames, especially for such an amazing price. I tend to be hard on my frames, tossing them into my purse without a second thought. I'm not afraid that these will be smashed in my oversized bag, which is saying something! That being said, they did come in a protective case that is perfect for traveling with them. The shopping experience was really easy on Optically's site, as they give you all of the information you need. I was particularly interested in the sizing, as my face is easily overwhelmed with large frames. They give you all of the measurements you could need, including frame width, lens depth, and lens diameter, which makes it really simple to compare one pair to another and make the right decision."
"I received a pair of their glasses for review. They did take a long time to ship to me. They look exactly like the photo."
"Optically.ca has a great website that boasts fantastic customer service and great reviews. When in fact, they fall quite short of everything they promise. After reviewing their website I decided to go ahead and make a purchase, however, knowing what I know now, I probably would not have. On their home page, they have an image from sitejabber.com claiming 4.5 out of 5 star reviews, however, that review is not for optically.ca, perhaps it is for their New Zealand website optically.co.nz. Their website also says that they will provide updates via email & text message at every stage of your order processing/shipping, however, I did not receive any of these messages.Overall, they fell quite short of the service described on their website. When I initially placed my order, I received two order confirmation emails, however, they both had the same order #. I contacted them right away to ensure I would not be charged twice and not receive two pairs of RX Sunglasses. I got an email back assuring me that my order was placed once. It turned out I was in fact charged twice on my credit card. From when I initially contacted Opically regarding the double charge, it took them 7 days to agree I had been charged twice and agree to issue a credit. The prescription sunglasses I ordered came in soft packaging, with no box to protect it. As a result, during shipping, the actual case of my glasses was totally destroyed. When I complained to Opically I was told I could have a $4.95CAD refund, or a new case shipped. I requested a new case. It has been over a month since they said they would send me a new case, and I still have not received one. Additionally, please be aware, Optically.ca is not located in Canada. My sunglasses were first shipped from the United States to a location in Ontario, and then re-shipped to me in Vancouver, British Columbia. I will say, the prescription sunglasses I received were as advertised, and I am happy with them. However, due to all of the other headaches, I would not purchase from Optically.ca again. I found the customer service to be extremely poor and not what I would expect from an online company."
"The sunglasses were made with the correct prescription and were as pictured and described on the website. No issues!"
Optically, Inc is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews