Optically, Inc Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Optically, Inc

support@optically.ca

5810 Ambler Drive, Unit 14 Mississauga

Telephone

How would you rate Optically, Inc ?

"Great quality, fast delivery, would definition purchase again!"
"The sunglasses are exactly what I ordered, they fit perfectly and the price was reasonable."
"I lost my glasses while I was travelling to Canada for work. I needed a pair desperately hence looked up online for a fast service. I came across many online suppliers however went with Optically as they offered a next day service and their prices were very low as compared to others. I received my glasses in about a weeks time and they are better than what I purchased from my Optometrist in UK."
"The glasses were never shipped - no one replies from the company through email anymore (they only reply in the first two weeks that your order is almost complete but then stops responding)- its been 6 weeks now- was promised 10-12 business days dispatch - It's a fraud company or may be just sends out 10% of the orders they receive to scam majority of people."
"I ordered on Feb 10, I ordered the mulitfocal lens. I tried the Chat feature on the web page. they take days to reply. I called. (BTW it is a New York City number so be prepared for the long distance charges) Every time i got different answers where the glasses were. finally after almost 2 months the glasses arrived. they are much wider then what was shown on the "try on" option on the web page. ( with my own photo). I ordered the "ultra thin" lens.. yet on the side my glasses are 6 mm thick. I have been wearing glasses for 45 + years. these are thickest lens I have ever had. Now the kicker. the lens are not made right. If I cover my left eye and focus on a sentence on my computer screen. i tilt my head up or done a bit to get the text the most in focus ( remember I have mutlifocus lens). I then cover my right eye without moving my head. and the same sentence is not in focus. I have to tilt my head about 5-7 degrees to get the text in focus. switch back to my right eye. the text is out of focus. Now I want to get a refund( I don't want to wait another 2 months for glasses to come to Canada from Australia). ofcourse they don't answer the phone now. nor have they replied to an email or the "web page chat" Do NOT waste your Money with the non Canadian Company. the Address in Mississauga is just a freight forward company. ( check out google maps) I would give them a -5 if I could. They are that back to deal with."
"Didn't have the frames I ordered in stock, didn't want anything else they had. Still waiting for a refund after many emails. Going to do a credit card dispute soon."
"Ordered two pairs of glasses 20/01/2018 - eventually received one pair after numerous e-mails and phone calls; all of which went unanswered. They arrived from Australia and both lenses were scratched and unusable. Sent them back (recorded so they had to sign for them) which they did. Still waiting on a full refund - have contacted via e-mail several times and again all have gone unanswered. Never did receive the second pair. Would NOT recommend this company what so ever."
"My husband ordered glasses from there its been almost a month and no glasses. When i called the guy who answered said i should recieve it in a week its been a week.no email or phone call to tell.me what is happening. I called today a lady picked up and she asked.me have i not recieved my glasses yet i could not believe what i was hearing.She told they sent it through Canada post and that they dont have the tracking number. Very BAD SERVICE WOULD NOT RECOMEND THEM."
"I ordered frames and prescription lenses and when it was almost 2 weeks without receiving my glasses, I messaged them to find out the status. 2 days after that, they tell me that my frames were damaged and I need to pick new ones because they were the last pair. I told them I wanted a refund, and with MUCH insisting, they gave me back some of my money. Total weirdos too: I called the # and spoke to a Frances, next day called again and same guy (recognized his voice and accent) said that his name was Andrew. I recommend you stay away!"
"Optically has a wide variety of styles at varying price points, suited to any budget./lifestyle. I had some difficulty choosing a pair; the frames I initially wanted were out of stock, but there was no indication of this online. I was still able to find a frame I loved. The glasses I ordered were exactly as shown online, and in the right prescription."
"Product Styles, Quality, and Price Each and every one of us has different preferences. As for me, I chose this Jorgio Jo1294 C1 which is $66. The measurement of these glasses fits me with single vision lens. I just love the style of these glasses, and this is light to use. Also, I find this style so chic and beautiful. Mostly, I love the quality. Given the proper care, I know my eyeglasses will last for a long period of time."
"I received a pair of their glasses for review, and I absolutely love them! Something to note is the quality of the glasses themselves from Optically. I was impressed by the sturdiness of the frames, especially for such an amazing price. I tend to be hard on my frames, tossing them into my purse without a second thought. I'm not afraid that these will be smashed in my oversized bag, which is saying something! That being said, they did come in a protective case that is perfect for traveling with them. The shopping experience was really easy on Optically's site, as they give you all of the information you need. I was particularly interested in the sizing, as my face is easily overwhelmed with large frames. They give you all of the measurements you could need, including frame width, lens depth, and lens diameter, which makes it really simple to compare one pair to another and make the right decision."
"I received a pair of their glasses for review. They did take a long time to ship to me. They look exactly like the photo."
"Optically.ca has a great website that boasts fantastic customer service and great reviews. When in fact, they fall quite short of everything they promise. After reviewing their website I decided to go ahead and make a purchase, however, knowing what I know now, I probably would not have. On their home page, they have an image from sitejabber.com claiming 4.5 out of 5 star reviews, however, that review is not for optically.ca, perhaps it is for their New Zealand website optically.co.nz. Their website also says that they will provide updates via email & text message at every stage of your order processing/shipping, however, I did not receive any of these messages.Overall, they fell quite short of the service described on their website. When I initially placed my order, I received two order confirmation emails, however, they both had the same order #. I contacted them right away to ensure I would not be charged twice and not receive two pairs of RX Sunglasses. I got an email back assuring me that my order was placed once. It turned out I was in fact charged twice on my credit card. From when I initially contacted Opically regarding the double charge, it took them 7 days to agree I had been charged twice and agree to issue a credit. The prescription sunglasses I ordered came in soft packaging, with no box to protect it. As a result, during shipping, the actual case of my glasses was totally destroyed. When I complained to Opically I was told I could have a $4.95CAD refund, or a new case shipped. I requested a new case. It has been over a month since they said they would send me a new case, and I still have not received one. Additionally, please be aware, Optically.ca is not located in Canada. My sunglasses were first shipped from the United States to a location in Ontario, and then re-shipped to me in Vancouver, British Columbia. I will say, the prescription sunglasses I received were as advertised, and I am happy with them. However, due to all of the other headaches, I would not purchase from Optically.ca again. I found the customer service to be extremely poor and not what I would expect from an online company."
"The sunglasses were made with the correct prescription and were as pictured and described on the website. No issues!"
Optically, Inc is rated 3.00 based on 15 reviews