Optically, Inc Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Optically, Inc

support@optically.ca

5810 Ambler Drive, Unit 14 Mississauga

Tell us how Optically, Inc made you happy

"Amazing service and a very well made pair of glasses. I ordered 2 pairs and both are perfect, surely will buy again."
"Excellent service and good quality product. Love them"
"My glasses from Optically ordered are perfect and within my budget. I have stopped visiting the optician in my town as I can save a lot with buying them online."
"I had ordered 3 pairs of glasses from Optically for my Husband, my son and a sunglass for me. They were delivered to well packed in a week or 10 days time. I love the case they were sent. Will surely buy again."
"Great quality, fast delivery, would definition purchase again!"
"The sunglasses are exactly what I ordered, they fit perfectly and the price was reasonable."
"I lost my glasses while I was travelling to Canada for work. I needed a pair desperately hence looked up online for a fast service. I came across many online suppliers however went with Optically as they offered a next day service and their prices were very low as compared to others. I received my glasses in about a weeks time and they are better than what I purchased from my Optometrist in UK."
"I received a pair of their glasses for review, and I absolutely love them! Something to note is the quality of the glasses themselves from Optically. I was impressed by the sturdiness of the frames, especially for such an amazing price. I tend to be hard on my frames, tossing them into my purse without a second thought. I'm not afraid that these will be smashed in my oversized bag, which is saying something! That being said, they did come in a protective case that is perfect for traveling with them. The shopping experience was really easy on Optically's site, as they give you all of the information you need. I was particularly interested in the sizing, as my face is easily overwhelmed with large frames. They give you all of the measurements you could need, including frame width, lens depth, and lens diameter, which makes it really simple to compare one pair to another and make the right decision."
"The sunglasses were made with the correct prescription and were as pictured and described on the website. No issues!"
Optically, Inc is rated 3.10 based on 20 reviews