Oregon Kratom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oregon Kratom

Tell us how Oregon Kratom made you happy
Fraudulent Business - This company's website is currently accepting orders and taking people's money even though they haven't actually filled an order in weeks, openly admit they don't have any product to ship, and have no idea when or if they will again. They're no longer updating their Facebook page or website with information on what's going on or order status, they have just disappeared with many orders left unfilled and people out there money. And yet their website is still taking orders and innocent people's money with no intention of filling those orders or refunding them later. I will be driving over to file a police report and ask if the police can go with me to location to request what I purchased or a full refund. If they can't do either, that's theft and fraud and the police can then take appropriate action. At least I don't live that far away. BTW, you can file a police report against them over the phone even if you live far away. Here's their contact info for Zach, the proprietor: Oregon Kratom 25300 SW Loganberry LN Sheridan, OR 97378 (971) 209-0940
They are criminals that will take your money and not respond to you. I’ve had to file a police report and dispute the credit charge. Will NEVER buy from them again even if they do get back on their feet.
Wow! This placed used to have great Kratom and great costumer service. Saying that it has gotten bad doesn't begin to explain it. I placed in an order in December and it took a little while to get here. Longer than usual, but they were also nice enough to include a coupon discount for next order. I placed an order now on Dec 31, 2019 and it has not shipped, I have reached out to them half a dozen times and heard nothing back. These people are CLEARLY going out of business, it is just messed up they are taking people's orders, taking their money and then going to close their doors. DO NOT ORDER from them. Read the last few reviews. They will charge your card and you will never get anything. So so sad. They were such cool people and now they're criminals.
Been a Oregon kratom customer for years. Always satisfied in the past...the last 2 months I've gotten the run around. Two months ago I placed an order, they took the money out of my account. And I didn't get any shipping confirmation for over a week. I emailed several times no response I called several times no answer. Finally I got someone to answer a text and they made up some excuse and said they would mail out double my order for the trouble. Well not only did double the order not show up no order at all showed up. Two weeks went by and I finally got someone to answer the phone again and they said that yes my order has been shipped out. I waited a few more days and my order did finally show up but it wasn't double the amount. Basically I got lied to got the runaround. So even though I was Leary I placed another order the next month and the exact same thing happened after taking my money they made me email them several times call and text several times and finally after pulling teeth I eventually got my order. It was always one excuse after the next or half-truths or a whole lie. These people smell like they're making an exit strategy and I'm sure they're going to rob people on their way out the door
I been a customer for 2 plus years never hade an issue the owner Zach was pretty cool through out a few little minor problems through out the years but recently I placed my normal order on dec 25 2019 never received it I’ve sent 5 emails , text the number , called the number , nothing. No response I got charged 2 days after I placed the order and still haven’t received nothing in the mail and not one response I feel like I been robbed it’s very upsetting there’s nothing I can do .........
Oregon Kratom is the freshest, cleanest, most pure to strain Kratom I’ve ever bought over the internet or in stores. The packaging is superior as well. Zac, the owner, went above and beyond to ensure my order was shipped to the correct address even though I had made an error on the ship to address on the form. I still received my order in 2 business days. Oregon Kratom over delivers on every promise. Contact me on twitter @Daugherty_Eric_ with questions.
Logged in to my Oregon Kratom account, placed my order and got an order confirmation right away. They ran my CC the next day and I received an email receipt. Never received any tracking info. Turns out, they sent my tracking info to my husband's email. No idea how they got his email mixed up with this order, all my info was correct on my order confirmation. Followed the tracking info sent to MY HUSBAND, realized my order was sent to an address I hadn't lived at for over 8 months! Sent multiple emails to sales@oregonkratom.com without a single response. Tracked down a contact number for Oregon Kratom on Facebook. Called them, got a text message saying they would call me back. After multiple texts back and forth I was assured they had corrected the issue and my order was on the way. TWO WEEKS have gone by, I have yet to receive my order. Whomever responds to the phone number I have texted is very flippant. Told me I needed to relax and wait for my multiple orders to arrive. They argued about how the mail system is slow this time of year. Bottom line, after being a loyal customer of two years, I had to cancel my CC payment and go elsewhere for my order. They don't deserve my business. For that matter, anyone I talk to should know exactly what they are dealing with when they try to order from Oregon Kratom. Rude and lacking customer service. Did not hold up their end of their "ship same day" guarantee... didn't even produce a product after receiving payment. Good luck if you choose to deal with them!
So just to start my,order arrived in a couple of days and the team at OK threw in a bunch of extra goodies. Just took a dose so ill let you know how it goes.
Oregon Kratom will work very hard to customize orders to specifications. They have been my go-to for years. High quality, consistent products.
Love for oregon kratkom
Be weary, Zac bounced a check to our company for $2160.00
Awesome Kratom Vendor, They are very helpful and reliable. Never upset with my Kratom I receive. Thank you Oregon Kratom!
really potent and highest quality powdered form kratom ive come across online. would recommend with all 5/5 stars
great quality and fast shipping - always shijp me same day!
Their Kratom quality is choice. They sell it by balk for the purpose of crafts and such. Always a quick two day shipping I order every month.
Oregon Kratom is rated 3.13 based on 15 reviews