Oslo Sweater Shop As Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oslo Sweater Shop As

Tell us how Oslo Sweater Shop As made you happy

Em
"Absolutely fantastic sweater and amazing service! A very beautiful sweater which is very well made, looks even better than the picture! Sizing is just as stated. I got one for my brother in the Navy/OffWhite/Raspberry colour size XL and it looks great and the colours are even more rich than on the picture.I am very happy with my purchase and feel I got my money's worth! I also must admit that I've got an absolutely fantastic service from the www.OSLOSWEATERSHOP.com - it took only 3 working days for delivery from Norway to the United Kingdom! I would highly recommend this shop and will definitely buy more wonderful products from them in future. Kind Regards,"
Are you Oslo Sweater Shop As? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Oslo Sweater Shop As is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access