Oslo Sweater Shop As Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oslo Sweater Shop As

How would you rate Oslo Sweater Shop As ?

(optional)

Em
"Absolutely fantastic sweater and amazing service! A very beautiful sweater which is very well made, looks even better than the picture! Sizing is just as stated. I got one for my brother in the Navy/OffWhite/Raspberry colour size XL and it looks great and the colours are even more rich than on the picture.I am very happy with my purchase and feel I got my money's worth! I also must admit that I've got an absolutely fantastic service from the www.OSLOSWEATERSHOP.com - it took only 3 working days for delivery from Norway to the United Kingdom! I would highly recommend this shop and will definitely buy more wonderful products from them in future. Kind Regards,"
Oslo Sweater Shop As is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews