Osmosis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Live Chat, Email
Read Osmosis Reviews
It' a great service. i would suggest it to my students and my collegues
Posted 1 hour ago
Wonderful platform for learning! I wish some topics, like oncology would have its' own category, although you can find videos of this topic
The videos are great and also high yield notes content.
but I wish you had questions and quizzes for practice, more memory tricks and basically more stuff for nursing.
Perhaps making interactive videos and so on.
Also, the high yield notes software sucks. Some times the font is blurry and you can’t really zoom in the pics in it without making them unreadable
Hi Talia,

Thank you for the feedback! There should be questions available for Nursing content (https://www.osmosis.org/qbank/), let us know if nothing shows up for you?

Also, can you send us screenshots on how the high yield notes looks like on your end to support@osmosis.org, so we can investigate this further?
I have been a user since last year, and I use it pretty much every day. Osmosis has been a real life saver for me. I just regret you removed the « new videos » bar on the homepage, and I can’t wait to see the next anatomy videos, wich are awesome.
Osmosis is a big help to refresh what I mindlessly (tried to) memorize in medical school. Now thet I am a general practitioner, Osmosis helps cement the information in my brain so that I can better educate my patients. With a clear understanding of topics/concepts I can easily avoid overwhelming them with scientific jargons.
Perfect for audio/visual learners!
This is a wonderful resource!! I really enjoy the videos and they are very descriptive even though most videos are 10 minutes or less.
Good library of videos ranging from a wide range of medical topics. Easy to understand and learn.
Flashcards could use more variety, as some questions are repeated several times through different cards where maybe other content could be used.
For future content, an entire section dedicated to pathology and histological analysis of disease would be greatly appreciated.
4.5/5
Excellent resource for medical students.
I can't even imagine how many hours of work have gone into creating this material. Thank you for your efforts and creative skills!
40% of questionbank is not available in app example obgy and many more
Hi there,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on fixing this bug as soon as they can. If you can send us an email at support@osmosis.org, as well, we can update you on when this is fixed.
En poco tiempo puedo entender una materia complicada. Como los videos son realizados en otro idioma podrían usar más dibujos que letras, ayuda más para el aprendizaje
Most funny and joyful way to learn and study, simply amazing!
I absolutely love the videos and the deck function. The workspace flow is not very intuitive but is workable. I'm sure there are probably demos on how to work it but I haven't looked for them. I love that the videos are recommended based on the material from my class lectures. It makes prioritizing my studying much easier. I frequently use the website in a split screen with a video or with another screen open and it can be a bit buggy, it is probably due to the size of my powerpoint slides when they were converted to pdf but it can be dificult to make the screen smaller and still be able to take notes at the same time. The highlighter only goes in a straight line which is nice except when I need to highlight something at an angle. Also, maybe I haven't figured out how yet, but it would be nice to be able to type on the slide as opposed to just in the notes.
Osmosis is great. It helps me remember & understand concepts. His voice is not boring and it does not stress me out!
Love the videos and questions has been extremely helpful for AP2
To the point and detailed
It is really helpful for studying
סרטים ברמה טובה
very good good job
The lectures come with eye catching images. Making it understandable.
Love the textbooks very helpful.
Osmosis is rated 4.45 based on 1,093 reviews