Osmosis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Live Chat, Email
Read Osmosis Reviews
The learning materials from Osmosis has helped me understand a lot of difficult topics from medical textbooks. The animations, illustrations, explanations and high yield notes are very useful.
Great videos.
I am using Osmosis to study for my PLAB and MRCP exam. Find the clinical videos very helpful. The flash cards are very helpful and so is spaced repetition.
Please have more clinical videos geared for clinicians using NICE guidelines etc for a world wide audience.
Overall, a great experience! I do recommend focusing on the question bank, for example, Step 1 Immunology is lacking in specificity and Step 2 OBGYN is lacking further division of question options.
Very helpful
I am loving Osmosis so far - am learning much better than from my medical school lectures!
Its amazing.... I have advice all my friends to see the Osmosis Video and subscribe it...
Crystals clear concept in very short time...love it
Excellent adjunct to my studying. Especially if I want a deeper dive on a particular subject since I’m being taught healthcare at the mid-level. Osmosis helps me understand more so I can memorize less.
the ios app needs more improvement, specially when I play a video I can’t scroll the playlist.
Very organized and simple to understand
More effective videos, and more information about the disease, terhapy directly, more clinical disease
Excellent resource!!
Would have liked if there was more of anatomy also like the skull bones
i rlly like it
i wish you could add pictures to the flashcards or it linked back to the diagram
love it! Students enjoy watching the evideos for a clearer understanding of our lecture material
Amazing guide for those who enjoy having a schedule and are more of a visual learner The videos and flashcards have made my study time more enjoyable and productive.
Keep it up people, your material is wonderful.
Doesn’t cover all topics like many other resources do.
Hi there! Thanks for your input. We'd love to get some content/video suggestions from you. Please send us your suggestions at Support@Osmosis.org. Thanks again!
Great videos! Could be better with more topics covered.
I love osmosis and you guys are really helping me in all my nursing courses. I do however wish the older videos were redone to reflect the new ones. Such as using more pictures and having more yield notes
Osmosis is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews