Osmosis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Email, Live Chat
Read Osmosis Reviews
First, I love the videos on Osmosis, they allow a good understanding of the subject. Secondly, the customer service replies very quickly to their emails and offer solutions to every problem.
The videos are good. Easy to follow and simplified. The program needs improvements though. It crashes, doesn’t play, and has even randomly told me that someone else was using my account and so stopped working for a few min. Customer service needs help too. I purchased through the app and realized it was a smaller version, and cheaper, than the computer/laptop one. They helped me realize this. No prob. So that same day, I purchased the real version. I asked if I could be reimbursed the $10 since I just spent another $20 for the same stuff and more. They couldn’t. So my first month cost me $30. However...like I said, the videos are still pretty good. So all in all, I’ll still use it.
Hi Amie,

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience on this. If it's okay with you, can you send us an email at support@osmosis.org so we can check what happened?
Excellent videos. Easy to understand and remember.
I am literally in love with Osmosis. I am studing for my physiology final and with osmosis I am learing new concepts every day in an easy way. You really changed my study approach because I feel like I am actually understanding these complicated concepts in a fast and fun way. I am loving Dr Rishi motivational viedos and your COVID19 battle. Thank you so much for your help and keep up the good work!!!!
I love the content! The visuals are fantastic and making learning medicine easy!
Awesome website. Want more topics to be covered though. Keep up the good work!
Amazing resource
Clear concise lectures
Great service!
Estoy muy contento con Osmosis
Great resource
Great videos and content. Really comprehensive so keep it up! Youre changing meducation in a drastic phenomenal way. i hope to be a contributor for your amazing channel one day as i embark on my journey as an educator !
Osmosis is a great website which explains the biochemistry of certain diseases well and summarise it into bite size.
Ever since subscribing to osmosis, I use it almost on a daily basis and find it very useful and informative. However, being a dental student I would appreciate the presence of more topics related to dentistry & oral health. Other than that, I am very pleased to be using osmosis and love the aesthetics and the explanation of your videos.
Nice context
I have enjoyed making anatomy flashcards the last days in osmosis and love the image feature as it saves me so much time. I do wish though that I could separate the daily repetition based on subjects. There might be a way to do but I haven't figured that out way. I wished the video about making flashcards but did not find a way to do that there either. Also I do think that prime members should be able to get the book versions for free if they desire so since its the same contents as the video presentations instead of having to pay more for each subject books.
Great resource. Well done.
Why books are not included in the prime ?! We need more clinical videos.
Hi there!

We have a free Osmosis Ebook for our Osmosis Prime users. If you have not received this yet, please reach out to support@osmosis.org. Additionally, we also offer textbooks that you can purchase through our bookshop, here: https://books.osmosis.org/

For clinical videos, while we are continuously updating our video library, we would love to hear your input. Send us an email at support@osmosis.org and we'd be happy to pass it on to the Content Team to consider for future videos.
The high yield notes are attractive but the pdf version is not provided. That makes it useless. The videos are great. I am looking forward for wider coverage.
Hi Kai Kam Lam,

Downloading, Saving or Printing our High Yield Notes for offline use is not being offered due to copyright restrictions. However, you can always access them through our library or just below the videos you're watching. Additionally, you have the option to purchase physical copies of the notes instead through our bookshop: http://books.osmosis.org/
generally good but also most of the videos are so superficial
Osmosis is rated 4.46 based on 397 reviews