Osmosis Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Live Chat
"The questions seem to be on the easier side. I prefer questions that challenge me to think beyond the standard definition questions."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful and breaks it down and not made too boring so I can actually learn concepts quickly"
"Osmosis is amazing! An absolute life saviour. It has helped me go through my paediatrics rotation so smoothly. Thank you!!"
"good explanations, going to use it as much as i can"
"I love how many options of videos that you have for each organ system."
"Video content is clear, organized, colorful making it easier to retain information. Very helpful resources."
"Love the space repetition alerts in the flash cards! Super helpful! Videos are awesome and I love the case review questions."
"i love you guys i owe you a lot please dont you ever stop making videos"
"Insane, amazing, thorough, succinct, love the platform, graphically simple and appealing, the q-bank is awesome. Literally can't say enough good stuff about Osmosis."
"asdfasdfasDFasdf"
"Nice but videos are not detailed enough for my biochemistry curriculum"
"Some videos don’t cover the concept properly that I’ve regretted subscribing osmosis, and more topics should be explained. Moreover, we should be able clear the watch history"
"You should add Anatomy videos. That will add to the beauty of Osmosis."
"Hoping the mobile app will be much more fluid and less laggy"
"I really like osmosis, but I feel that sometimes the learning segments (videos) scheduled for particular days don't correlate well to the flashcards or questions of that day."
"The platform is very user-friendly!"
"This site is wonderful!! I love the different areas of study to accommodate different learning types. I was thinking it would be nice to have a questions area or even live stream days for that subscribers could join that students could possibly submit questions on specific topics (either from their classes or from material on the site) to talk/discuss with some of the Osmosis staff if they could clarify for them, but I know that is probably a lot of time and work in and of itself (I'm sure there would be several students asking different questions haha)"
"Excellent need super speciality subject like anaesthesia vidoes"
"Great videos, some topics I would consider important are missing but most are there."
"This is such an amazing resource, you guys have saved me in several exams so far, and I'm only halfway through the course :)"
Osmosis is rated 4.37 based on 27 reviews