Osmosis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Email, Live Chat
Read Osmosis Reviews
Really great info and video presentations. I especially love the new NCLEX path that is up, as I will be studying for that this year. Love the clinical reasoning videos, can't have too many of those. More case studies would always be interesting. Great resource.
Posted 43 minutes ago
everything is very good
Osmosis will change the way of learning.
Excellent for my practice and teaching
The only thing I regret is not purchasing Osmosis Prime sooner! It could have helped me with Pharm! This is an incredible way to learn and really allows me to absorb information in a way that I can remember it, not just memorize it. THANK YOU!! You should consider a lifelong membership! It’s a good reference tool as well.
Amazing study schedule!
Honestly he videos are great, I wish that the textbooks came with the prime subscription. Also I paid $200 USD (it was on special) but in my country that’s over $1400 local currency. It’s a big chunk of my family’s salary, but I didn’t mind paying it however that’s not even lifetime subscription. That’s the only bad part.
Very informative and in easy to understand
Very nicely explain! Love it!
The lectures are ok But feel so frustrated that you can never find someone to talk to I have emailed them 3 times already and called them 5 times and nobody gets back with you when is an issue So good luck if there is any problem
Love Osmosis It makes studying easier.Wished I found it earlier.It helped me understand topics that I thought was difficult. Thanks Osmosis
Issues with incorrect price being charged. App freezes often as well as can’t see top of screen. Website works very well but if open phone and laptop jumps to video that was on there. Content is great. Wish there was more physiology
Good but when we want to buy it always shows in US dollors and i am an indian and i want to know how much it costs in indian rupees before buying it.
I really like it. I learn with images in my head, so the clips are very helpful. The flashcards and quiz questions are also from very good quality. But, how enthusiastic I am, I think is really really expensive. I would like to pay like 250 dollar for a lifetime purchase, but it’s with a time stop unfortunately.
Amazing, creative, fun,extremely helpful. I aced all my exams since i've been using this platform and it helped me to really understand all the abstract concepts that i've been struggling with. I think i'll be using it forever, even when i finish med school. Also, my mother who is a specialist in anesthesiology, really enjoys using the platform and watching the videos. Keep up the good work guys!
This is the best thing I ever bought. Loving using this to study for patho. Comes in handy when you have a bad teacher
This site is something extraordinary; It has totally changed my life and made me happy. The impression before other people when they hear me talk about a subject, is also remarkable. It is as if they were amazed by the clarity of the concepts, both friends and medical colleagues. The only thing I would add for Latin Americans is that the classes have the option of subtitles in English so as not to lose information due to lack of deep knowledge of the language. Thank you. Best regards. Luis Cisneros.
excellent
Great
The iPad app is very laggy when I watch videos (they often freeze if I skip a part or go back a couple of seconds). Otherwise Im pretty happy with my purchase!
Hi Dom,

Thanks for this feedback. Could you please contact support@osmosis.org so that we can check your device settings?

Thank you!