Osmosis Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Live Chat, Email
"I like the app and it helps me a lot to study medical knowledge"
"You guys are great and keep getting better. Thank you! Keep it up!"
"Osmosis is great, very helpful!"
"Great! Could use a bit more topics and more of questions/vignettes if difficulty."
"Excellent platform that explains diffficult concepts in a fun and palatable way The flashcards(and spaced repititio ),questions and high-yield notes are excellent supplemental resources that really enhance the studying experience!"
"Very helpful, totally helped with my exams and i scored high."
"This feels like an unfinished product to me. Great concept, but not quite there. I love the videos and the high yield notes, but for the price you should be able to download or print the notes. I'll likely just go back to AMBOSS and Notability."
"The Osmosis videos brings my theory course work to live!"
"I will like to have an ethics and bioethics videos. PLEASE!"
"If you are a medical student, this is a must!"
"Having a lot of trouble uploading my pdf lectures."
Hi Dave,

Could you please contact support@osmosis.org so we can help with this? Here are a few tips from our helpcenter in the meantime.

"Hard to navigate the website. Needs general explanation videos. Not very helpful for the price."
"Easy to understand and listen to!"
"Osmosis has been and incredible resourse to improve my studying. The videos are clear and the written materials as well. My only suggestion would be to make more videos for certain topics, like embryology, or even add new content, like parasitology."
"Videos are good. But part of the reason I purchased osmosis was for the high yield notes, which I cannot download or print."
"sooo, great!!!! The best app!"
"Instead of watching cartoons on off time, I watch Osmosis videos and retain the adorable illustrations."
"I love the animations as I'm a visual learner"
"I love Osmosis and have been recommending it to all of my nursing and medical friends. I feel confident going into my exams and it helps me really understand not just memorize. The picmonics at the end help me remember the pharmacology facts so easily! As a first semester nursing student I wish I had this from day one. I would love to see more pharmacology though. There have been a few units that I can’t find any videos on."
"Really great videos, everything is well explained."
Osmosis is rated 4.36 based on 128 reviews