Osmosis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmosis
Email, Live Chat
Read Osmosis Reviews
Good questions and videos
Impulse bought Osmosis when I was desperate learning about metabolisms, and it was great although it did lack some cycles. After that I continued to discovered that It did not cover wast parts of my pensum. Think it is because it might be focused on a newer system than the outdated one that is used here in Czechia. Anyhow I doubt it will be that useful (except for Inherited disorders) unfortunately. Which is disheartening as the videos are solid, well produced. And the High yield notes are the best!
Osmosis is the main way I study. I've learned a good chunk of what I know about medicine from them. Highly recommend.
Amazing platform. Wish there were more videos (although I suspect that is the long term goal), and also wish there were more training questions (not just fill in the blanks)
Love it. Please keep it up.
Osmosis is a great study tool for school assessments and standardized exams like the shelf exams and USMLE Step 1 and 2. I love osmosis because of the way it intergrates concepts; it’s almost like reading a text book except the words are being read to me and the fonts are moving! Great job guys!
Lifesaver during my exams in Medicine
Osmosis explains difficult topics in a way we can better understand, my only criticism would be is that I would like more topics to be covered
Best platform to study love it
Great source of high yield, easy to understand, well-presented information. Would love to see an Osmosis-sourced Anki deck.
Great videos, good animation, long enough to give the necessary details but short enough to keep attention!
Very good for visual learners.
I’m having trouble with the schedule maker. I’ve made several schedules and some show up empty- for example I made a schedule for cardiovascular pharm and included the topic of hypertension, but only two hypertension drug videos showed up. When I searched the osmosis video library I found many more hypertension drug videos that weren’t pulled into my schedule.
Thanks for this feedback! Can you contact us at support@osmosis.org so that we can look into this? We'd love to help out!

Thanks!
I really like Osmosis! It’s great for studying and reviewing all the important subjects in medicine.
I was charged $99 for osmosis and I should not have been because my college has a contract where we don’t have to pay for the subscription.
Hi there,

Thanks for this info. Can you contact us at support@osmosis.org so that we can look into this?

Thank you! Sorry for any confusion!
Please improve on the mobile app: I tried using the flashcards i had downloaded offline and they would not open when i was offline. The mobile app keeps showing me irrelevant notifications which can be irritating after a long period of time. But all in all the web interface is amazing and its really helping me with sticking to schedule and learning the material for university exams.
I can say without Osmosis it would be hard for me to pass all the basic sciences. Thank you Osmosis
Simply amazing, thank you so much to everyone behind the scenes for creating such an incredible study platform!
It is nice , and make onfpration easly and fun
a good vedios thank you ...continue your vedios i hope someday you wil cover all materials for usmle exams and i am ready to help
Osmosis is rated 4.42 based on 238 reviews