OTBT shoes Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend OTBT shoes
7PM
7PM

Tell us how OTBT shoes made you happy

"I am a small business shoe retailer who bought Fall River boots from your company, and have bought legally and legitimately with OTBT invoice. Your company then issued a cease and desist recently because I am trying to sell the 2 pairs I have left on Amazon marketplace! I also have them discounted in my store for the past 3 years. No one wants them. Looks like I'm stuck with them now. You hurt small business...SHAME ON YOU!"
Are you OTBT shoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback OTBT shoes receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They could not complete my order... Took my money and kept ten dollars! Claimed my address didn't exist.....I live in a major North American City. Vancouver, British Columbia. My address exists on google maps but not in OTBT world. No other company has problems with my address. I spent two days arguing with them about their inability to use google maps. They totally ignored all my emails to get my ten dollars back that they skimmed in the exchange of currency. Let's just keep ten dollars and not provide a product at all. All PROFIT WITH NO COSTS. Great business model. Must be another way to put America First in Trump's America, skimming money on exchange rates."
OTBT shoes is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews