Overflow Cafe Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Overflow Cafe
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Overflow Cafe made you happy

"I was also fooled by fake reviews on trust pilot.... overflow does not allow customers to comment on trustpilot & overflow is the only person allowed to post 2 hand reviews on trustpilot & you can read this staetment on trustpilot........forther more i gave them a chance for 3 months & it did not help at all...actually a rip-off......I would invest in getting high quality links....."
Are you Overflow Cafe? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Overflow Cafe receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Incredibly rude customer service. They spam you with generic SEO tips on email. When I asked to be removed from the list or get actual tips tailored to the site they canceled my account. They sent multiple rude condescending emails. Treating me as though asking to not be spammed meant I didn't comprehend working with an SEO firm. I've had my agency for nine years and worked with many other firms and agencies. This is amongst THE WORST I've ever seen a firm allow their employees to treat customers."
"I tried their services for a couple of months. I got nothing but a couple of backlinks from spammy sites/directories. Its 100% waste in getting their services. Their reviews in https://www.trustpilot.com/review/overflowcafe.com seem to be totally fake. I've to accept that I got fooled by them. I asked about the details of the domains they worked for me in building backlinks. They are intelligent and they told me they do not have the control on the success rate. I waited for 60 days and I couldn't able to see one good backlink. So their success rate is 0% for 60 days. Secondly, their dashboard always displays information which is useful for none. They have one useful tool which I need to admit. They have a keyword tracker where we can track the status of the keyword positions (Up to 10 keywords) on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Recently, I got an email from them that they have saved many man-hours. It is totally meaningless. They wasted my time and spoiled my domain authority. Earlier it was 17 and now it is 12. Now I'm spending time in disavowing the link. Never ever try their services."
"Overflow Cafe has been there for my business for 6 years and we are still going strong. Over the years I have seen them increase their efforts to become a better business and have seen great results across both of my sites that I have with them. I'm definitely a satisfied customer. It is not only great to see them help me out with my business, but also grow theirs. This comes as no surprise to me as they have been extremely helpful and beneficial to me growing my business over the period of time I have been a member with them. The results are positive all around and you can see the work ethic and great customer service evident in the results I have seen in my case, as well as that of Overflow Cafe as they continue to gain new customers that are satisfied. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a reliable SEO service that puts emphasis on results and customer satisfaction."
"Service is a SCAM! They try to do noting more than string you along as long as possible in an attempt to milk you out of as much money as possible. The positive reviews you read about them are PAID REVIEWS. They offer members 1 free month for a good review. They even artificially bounded up my website rankings on their "dashboard" right before asking for a review so I'd give them a good one, then upon giving them a review, my website went immediately back down the charts in their dashboard. Hmmm, seem fishy to anybody? All this company does is create back links, which anyone can do, and they take forever doing it. I had absolutely zero live links after 2 1/2 months with this service, and whenever I questioned anything about their service (or lack thereof) they go rude with me and kept saying they should close my account. Extremely unprofessional. Overflow Cafe showed me every red flag that a scam company can show, and for that reason I highly DO NOT recommend them!"
"I have my website with Overflow Cafe starting Feb 2015 and from start to now it has been pleasant. Customer service is overly kind and the reports are usually easy enough for me to understand. Results has been the reason why I am leaving the review, it took 11 months to solidify my rankings on page 1 and I'm enjoying my passive income. I didn't get as many backlinks as I had hoped but I do rank first for most of my keywords which is why I hired them in the first place. I would like for them to make it easier to update my payment method."
"I m very pleased with Overflow Cafe! I have only signed up two months ago, and already my website has jumped 7 pages! I really look forward to my website being on page 1. If you have a website, I highly recommend you give Overflow Cafe a chance!"
Overflow Cafe is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews