Owners.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Owners.com

About Owners.com: Owners.com is a tech-enabled real estate brokerage that handles all key aspects of the home buying and selling experience on one platform. We provide a superior experience and savings through right-sized commission structures, smart digital tools and personalized service online and offline from local agents. It's this formula that can save consumers thousands at closing. For more information or to contact a local Owners.com real estate agent, visit Owners.com.

(800) 475-7738

customercare@owners.com

How would you rate Owners.com ?

"Our Realtor was excellent! We had a great experience with her."
Hi Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your real estate needs. The Owners.com Team.
"2 years ago, someone was murdered where we currently live. I was out on medical leave at the time and was in contact with someone from Owners.com local to me, to help me get a home. Now at the time, my credit was not great, but wasn't horrible either. With a 620, I could have easily taken advantage of some First Time Buys programs here in Houston, to get us out of here. The agent kept having me check my credit (though I kept saying I can see it, I have Credit Karma, all the pulls on my credit didn't help). He simply did not want to help us and said to wait, try to raise my credit. But kept calling me, trying to show me homes, though he said we couldn't afford it with my scores. He then gave me to a credit repair agency, even though I told him, I already have that service via my job. It's a work perk. But they AGAIN pulled my credit causing it to drop lower, even when I Said not to A year later, Hurricane Harvey hit and all of Houston took a hit to everything. We're STILL here, and my credit, with their help is so low, I'm having trouble trying to get anything done. I am writing this in hopes that someoen ELSE at Owners will help. I ended up blocking the agent because when I did find a home, on my own, that I liked and it was on Owners, he waited so long to call us back, it was gone. I like how this all appears to work, just hate that some agents won't try to work with you anyway. I have a great rental history (proof of 4 years being here and never late) I have a car payment with literally 5 slow pays, and that was during the hurricane. A diligent agent would have been able to help..not string us along, until we were further out of step with our dream home."
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I'm sorry to hear that your previous experience with Owners.com was less than perfect. Please note, credit is not a requirement to work with Owners.com. We welcome all ready and willing buyers or sellers. We will be using this opportunity to review our training and improve our overall customer experience.

As agreed, we have connected you with another Owners.com agent. I have personally spoken to your new agent and am confident he will be taking great care of you. I understand the home you are interested in will not be ready until December, our agent will be reaching out with next steps on the home buying process.

At Owners.com we make every attempt to avoid complaints such as these, however we are fortunate to be given the opportunity to make it right. You have my direct contact information, please reach out to me personally if you have further concerns or feedback. The Owners.com Team.
"My experience with Owners.com has mainly been with my agent, Aronda Cannon. She is very professional, pleasant, thorough, and made the whole process of purchasing a home easy. I definitely recommend her whether you are looking for a home or investment property."
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thrilled to have helped with your home purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future. The Owners.com Team
"Cheryl was outstanding knowledgeable and curtios. She kept up to date on new listings."
Cheryl is a valuable agent and we are so happy to hear she was able to help you with your real estate needs. Thank you for using Owners.com, The Owners.com Team.
"I am excited to become a homeowner,thanks to Kelly!She worked hard to find a good deal for me and we submitted over 10 offers.It was very competitive , but Kelly helped me to get the house I dreamed of!!Thanks to agent Kelly Allen!"
That's great to hear, we couldn't be happier to hear you had a great experience. We hope you are enjoying your new home and thank you for choosing Owners.com - The Owners.com Team.
"Cheryl Baily was extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and kept me up to date on new istings."
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Its a pleasure to help you with your home purchase. Thank you for trusting Owners.com. The Owners.com Team.
"My Owners.com representative, Mr. Carlos Matos, made the whole process easy and quick. He kept on top of everything that needed to be done. He was very "professional" and yet made the whole process fun. I'm truly thankful for him."
Thank you for sharing your story. We are so happy you chose Owners.com to help with your home purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new home, The Owners.com Team
"Own is a great company if your looking to buy a home. They have a group of hard working people who does a great job to satify their clients needs."
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to assist you with your home purchase and hope you are settling in nicely to your new home.
"The real estate agent made the entire process seamless. She was amazing and it was a great shopping experience. We got the house that we were looking for."
We are happy to hear you found the perfect home to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for choosing Owners.com. The Owners.com Team.
"Our realtor Patrick Pangilinan was extremely helpful and responsive. We were first time homebuyers in the Bay Area, so house shopping was a daunting task. Patrick would immediately reply to your requests, provided helpful advice about the Bay Area and made the closing process very smooth. We definitely would recommend!"
Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on purchasing your first home in the beautiful Bay Area! We are happy to hear Patrick was able to make this process as smooth as possible. We wish you all the best and thank you for choosing Owners.com. The Owners.com Team.
"Our agent Michelle Jackson was always available and ready to work with us when it was time to review potential homes. She provided excellent customer service as we often times received emails from her with houses that fit our preferences and once we had the opportunity to reviewed them she would take us around to those that we wanted to see. Furthermore, when we were not out looking at prospective homes should always checked in with us via phone to make sure things were going well or to see if we had any outstanding questions or concerns about the home purchase process. Overall, she really made an intimidating process more comforting and easier to navigate through."
We are thrilled to hear you had an amazing experience with our agent Michelle Jackson. We strive for exceptional customer service and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope you are enjoying your new home and look forward to assisting you with any future real estate needs.
"All the people at homers are very kind and I love to work with them I wish I could do it all over again"
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. The pleasure was definitely all ours. We hope you are enjoying your new home and look forward to helping you again in the future. The Owners.com Team
"To the people out there owners.com is your family they there to help you in anyway they can to me they are the best in the business."
It is so rewarding to hear great feedback from our customers. We are one big family and so happy you are apart of it. Thank you for choosing Owners.com, The Owners.com Team.
"Allen Truong, our agent, is really attentive and quick to resolve any unexpected issues. We had great experiences as a first timer with him. Highly recommended."
Hi Khanh,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time leave us your feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home and thank you for trusting us with the purchase of your first home. The Owners.com Team
"Worked with Zakia and she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She was prompt to respond and found us the perfect home. Thank You Zakia"
Thank you for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to help with your home purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new home and wish you much success in all your life endeavors.
"Difficult to open....... tried 4 x ..... nil, zilch, nada!"
We're sorry to hear you were having issues with our site. I have connected with our technology department to perform a search on failed attempts using your email address, however we were unsuccessful in finding match. If you can please contact a supervisor at (888) 645-6305 or email into brokeragesupport@owners.com we would love the opportunity to make this right. We appreciate your business and hope to speak to you soon.
"Made me feel at ease. Answered every question and concern that I had. Responding promptly to my needs. I would highly recommend their services! Kecia Prince is the best!"
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to help you with your home purchase. Kecia is a valued agent and we can't wait to share your positive feedback with her. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we hope you are enjoying your new home. The Owners.com Team.
"The option to have state documents and adding the listing to MLS."
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you are finding our upgrade options helpful. The state documents are available electronically which means you may print as many copies as you need! We hope you have a quick sale and thank you for choosing Owners.com, The Owners.com Team.
"I enjoyed the experience and will remember the hard work and dedication of Carlos Brown."
We love hearing from our customers and even more so, we love hearing they had a great experience. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your home purchase and we look forward to working with you again! Best, The Owners.com Team
"The agent we used was Kenya Jefferys she was very helpful in finding the right properties for my wife and I. I say properties because we used her twice she is very knowledgeable about the real estate business and she keeps you informed about every process, she also is a very good negotiator. If your looking for someone that goes out of her way to and get you what you want then she's the one."
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the repeat business and thrilled we were able to help with your real estate search. Kenya Jeffreys is a valued agent and we will be sharing your feedback with her. We look forward to working with you again! With gratitude, The Owners.com Team.
Owners.com is rated 4.75 based on 81 reviews