Owners.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Owners.com

How would you rate Owners.com ?

(optional)

"Worked with Zakia and she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She was prompt to respond and found us the perfect home. Thank You Zakia"
Thank you for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to help with your home purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new home and wish you much success in all your life endeavors.
"Difficult to open....... tried 4 x ..... nil, zilch, nada!"
We're sorry to hear you were having issues with our site. I have connected with our technology department to perform a search on failed attempts using your email address, however we were unsuccessful in finding match. If you can please contact a supervisor at (888) 645-6305 or email into brokeragesupport@owners.com we would love the opportunity to make this right. We appreciate your business and hope to speak to you soon.
"Made me feel at ease. Answered every question and concern that I had. Responding promptly to my needs. I would highly recommend their services! Kecia Prince is the best!"
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to help you with your home purchase. Kecia is a valued agent and we can't wait to share your positive feedback with her. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we hope you are enjoying your new home. The Owners.com Team.
"The option to have state documents and adding the listing to MLS."
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you are finding our upgrade options helpful. The state documents are available electronically which means you may print as many copies as you need! We hope you have a quick sale and thank you for choosing Owners.com, The Owners.com Team.
"I enjoyed the experience and will remember the hard work and dedication of Carlos Brown."
We love hearing from our customers and even more so, we love hearing they had a great experience. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your home purchase and we look forward to working with you again! Best, The Owners.com Team
"The agent we used was Kenya Jefferys she was very helpful in finding the right properties for my wife and I. I say properties because we used her twice she is very knowledgeable about the real estate business and she keeps you informed about every process, she also is a very good negotiator. If your looking for someone that goes out of her way to and get you what you want then she's the one."
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the repeat business and thrilled we were able to help with your real estate search. Kenya Jeffreys is a valued agent and we will be sharing your feedback with her. We look forward to working with you again! With gratitude, The Owners.com Team.
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They did not assist you in anyway after they sign you up. The put your listing on MLS but do not allow direct contact to you the owner selling the home. I went on one of the big name MLS sites to request infomation on my home. It directs me to realtors in the area that want to sell me homes they list. When asked directly about the for sale by owner home I requested about they say "oh we can't help with that. After 53 days on this site we have received zero leads. DO NOT USE THIS SITE"
Hi Janet, We appreciate your feedback and would like to opportunity to address your concern. Customer satisfaction is important to us throughout your journey. We will be looking into call recordings and emails to see if there are opportunities for better training or overall improvement. In regard to your experience, we may be able to shed some light on how MLS listings work. Due to MLS rules, your contact information (as the seller) is not allowed on public sites. Please note, this is a MLS restriction and true for all properties listed on the MLS. Your contact information is displayed in the private agent remarks section of the MLS. Agents can directly log into the MLS to view this information or they can reach out to your listing agent. All calls directed to your listing agent will be transferred to you as the home seller. Regarding your lead being transferred to another agent in your area, we are sorry to hear that they were not able to assist you. By design, third party sites will send requests for assistance from prospective buyers to agents within their own network. These agents are not affiliated with Owners.com and we are not notified of these inquires. We have attempted to connect with you on a few occasions last week via phone and email. When convenient for you, please reach out to us directly so we may further answer your questions and determine how we can resolve your concerns. Thank you, The Owners.com Team
"Owners.com called and we discussed my original complaint. They agreed a that an error had been made. It was not a intentional error. All is forgiven Robert"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your home sale. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.
"Eray Erdogan was an excellent Realtor to work with. As a busy executive I'm clear on what I want but have little time to devote to the process of buying a property, so I rely on "the team". Eray was excellent. He went above and beyond what he needed to and left no stone unturned until he got the desired positive result for me. It was a fast and secure process to purchase and I would highly recommend him & owners.com"
"I signed up in Feb-2011 for the free service which had approx. 3 photos. To add more photo's and get a listing until you sell it cost an additional $49.95 In March -2011. I purchased the $49.95 package. Keep in mind you can re-register every 6 months for free. I changed my phone number and discovered my listing was off market. I phoned owners and Ivan said I did not pay the $49.95. I found records showing that I had paid . Called again talked to Alvin who said "I was required to sign on every month since I didn't, they they took my listing off market." LIAR, LIAR Crook!"
Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me last week and giving us the opportunity to resolve your issue. We have identified this to be a training gap and are actively addressing the matter. Since we last spoke, you have updated your review to 5 stars. We truly appreciate your partnership and look forward to assisting you with your home sale. Thank you, The Owners.com Team
"My realator Traci Emminger was exceptionally helpful. I have been recommending to everyone"
"my realtor, shi seals is the best. she sold my home quickly. she is a great negotiator and is on top of things to make the process smooth."
"My agent, Michael, was very personable and knowledgeable. He responded quickly to my inquiries and represented my needs very well during escrow. I will definitely use him again during my next home buying experience."
"The personal touch provides confidence and ease in your real estate buying and selling experience."
"stayed in contact almost every day kept me updated on what was going on and he found me the perfect home I am now living my dreams."
"Process was very pain free and simple. My realtor was always on time and helpful throughout the whole process."
"Great job for your commitment to I know I was not your only client but it felt like I was."
"Want amazing, friendly, & beyond patient customer service? First time buying a home? Lytice Brown is exceptional beyond words! She made herself available at all times, we were on a short time frame to find "the house" and she made it feel like it was priority to achieve just that! She answered any and all questions we had! She looked out for our best interest throughout the home buying process! Highly recommend working with her!!"
"Very poor experience. Agent changed completely once I signed the agreement to buy the property. She didn't pick up her phone nor responded to messages on timely manner. I asked her to follow up more than 4 times for the same issue/questions and still didn't get any response after 6 weeks. I had to contact the listing agent and get the answers myself. She never bothered to format and send her own email instead forwarded the email sent by me to listing agent and vise versa... Didn't even bother to show up on closing day, didn't even call, didn't even follow up with prior owner to hand over the keys. She agreed to pay rebate before showing the property, she didn't adhere to the promise she made and didn't pay the full rebate amount. Please be careful, I will never recommend them to handle such a transaction !!! Agent will almost drop the ball once you sign the agreement to buy."
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Owners.com.

It's disappointing that you feel our agent did not deliver adequate guidance and support after your offer was accepted. Owners.com expects our agents to provide a high level of responsiveness and continue to advocate for you throughout the process. This means helping you keep track of important dates like inspection and mortgage contingencies, helping negotiate concessions in response to issues identified from the inspection and attending closing to step you through the process.

In particular, if our agent agreed to provide a rebate (closing cost credit), it should have been reflected in your closing documents. Occasionally, the total amount of closing costs is in fact less than the full rebate amount. In these cases, the rebate amount is limited by the amount of the closing costs. Also, as noted on our website (and in our written agreements with all buyers who engage Owners.com) the amount of the rebate is subject to lender approval and sometimes lenders do not allow the full amount of the rebate. Additional details can be found in More About Our Services page.

We understand that buying a home is a stressful (and exciting) time, however, our agents' job is to make it easier for all our customers. And because of that, we strive every day to make it better.
"Owners.com provides a quick and easy way to post a listing of a home sale. Gives a do it yourself person a chance to save money listing without an agent. The ability to list on the MLS greatly enhances the home sale process. The chance to save money is always good."
Owners.com is rated 4.76 based on 67 reviews