Owners.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Owners.com

About Owners.com: Owners.com is a tech-enabled real estate brokerage that handles all key aspects of the home buying and selling experience on one platform. We provide a superior experience and savings through right-sized commission structures, smart digital tools and personalized service online and offline from local agents. It's this formula that can save consumers thousands at closing. For more information or to contact a local Owners.com real estate agent, visit Owners.com.

(800) 475-7738

customercare@owners.com

Tell us how Owners.com made you happy

Own Driver
The N
"Juanita Nick's is the best agent I have ever encountered. . She is prompt, Courteous and most of all patient and knowledgeable. If you find a home that you love and you're tired of realtors giving you the run around they don't have time to show it to you or by the time you get to go see it it's already gone then you've been dealing with the wrong realtor. Pick up the phone and give Juanita Nick's a call. You will feel like you are her only client and trust me, we NEVER felt as if she didn't have time for us. THANK YOU JUANITA YOU ARE A WONDERFUL REALTOR ."
Dr. P
"Our realtor Patrick Pangilinan was extremely helpful and responsive. We were first time homebuyers in the Bay Area, so house shopping was a daunting task. Patrick would immediately reply to your requests, provided helpful advice about the Bay Area and made the closing process very smooth. We definitely would recommend!"
"Very good company to help people buy their dream home. My Agent Lizzette made my journey so easy and fast. She is an amazing person and I recommend her to anyone out there looking for home. Very nice sincere and professional."
"Dean Waters was Amazing and Very Knowledgeable about this home and homes in the area. Without him it would have taken us much longer to find the beautiful home that we purchased."
"Amazing company to use for your homeowner needs. If you need the job done, this is where you need to go."
Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure is ours and we hope you enjoy your new home! The Owners.com Team
Congratulations on your home purchase. We appreciate the kind words and are grateful you chose us to help you. We hope you enjoy your new home! The Owners.com Team.
"The agent was very helpful and patient in our home search. She offered very helpful advice and was very professional. She answered all questions asked, and what she could not answer she immediately found the answer and got back to us. I recommend Owners.com because of the recommended listings sent weekly based on my preferences. You rock, Aatika!"
Thank you for choosing Owners.com and providing your feedback. Preference searching is unique to Owners.com and we are so glad you enjoyed the feature. We hope you enjoy your new home and look forward to servicing your real estate needs in the future.
"Owners.com is a great service my real estate agent found the perfect home at the right price and location to suit my personal needs and expectations he never gave up and went above and beyond it was a very wonderful experience he was awesome"
Congratulations on your new home! Thank you for trusting in Owners.com to help you find the perfect home. We look forward to working with you again should you need real estate assistance in the future. The Owners.com Team.
"Shouldn't have to register to shop."
We're sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect. I can't find an account registered under your information in our system. Can you reach out to us directly at (770) 989-7119 or email brokeragesupport@owners.com? We appreciate the opportunity to make this right, thank you.
"Very easy to do business with. Transparent, knowledgeable, and helpful team."
Thank you for visiting and providing your feedback. We're happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to maintaining that relationship! The Owners.com Team.
"Great team, very helpful!"
Thank you for stopping by and providing your feedback! The Owners.com Team
"Agent was very prompt to call me in new years day in the evening. Witherspoon 5 minutes. And set me up an appointment that same evening to take a tour of the house I was interested the next morning. How amazing and impressive could that be Si ce I had complications with the house. I was offer a town home down the road. Which I felt in love with the floor plan. And same evening I had sign a contract.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰"
What a wonderful experience, we are so happy to have found the perfect home for you. We hope you create wonderful memories in your new home, The Owners.com Team.
"Mark Overholt from owners.com was an amazing agent, he went back and beyond to help us through the process we’re very thankful to him. He was very professional and very communicative, I 100% recommend him"
Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We are happy to be part of your home buying process and look forward to finding the perfect home for you.
"Mr. Carlos Brown delivered exceptional service and was patient throughout my whole buying experience; even when I did not know what direction to go in for my home. To deciding on a type of home, to what area to live in; and when things got rocky with my lender, he was able to assist me there greatly too. I have never met someone in Realestate who had my best interest in mind while demonstrating such kindness and sincerity."
Thank you for your kinds words and taking the time to share your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we take great comfort to know our customers were treated fairly and with respect. We hope to follow you on this journey for as long as you need to find the perfect home. The Owners.com Team.
Congratulations on the purchase of your beautiful home. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Juanita. We will surely pass along your kind words. The Owners.com Team.
"Great experience. Made buying my first home a breeze!!!"
Congratulations on your home purchase! We were happy to be part of it and hope you create great memories in your new space! The Owners.com Team.
"All the expertise and professionalism without pressure that you need to find a great home!"
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your kind words. We understand the commitment involved in purchasing a home and strive to make the process as comfortable as possible. We hope you find your dream home soon. The Owners.com Team.
"If your agent is as good as mine, this will be a very fast, smooth, painless transaction."
Hi Justin,

Thank you for trusting Owners.com with your home search and purchase. We hope we were able to exceed your expectations and more. The Owners.com Team.
"Our Realtor was excellent! We had a great experience with her."
Hi Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your real estate needs. The Owners.com Team.
"2 years ago, someone was murdered where we currently live. I was out on medical leave at the time and was in contact with someone from Owners.com local to me, to help me get a home. Now at the time, my credit was not great, but wasn't horrible either. With a 620, I could have easily taken advantage of some First Time Buys programs here in Houston, to get us out of here. The agent kept having me check my credit (though I kept saying I can see it, I have Credit Karma, all the pulls on my credit didn't help). He simply did not want to help us and said to wait, try to raise my credit. But kept calling me, trying to show me homes, though he said we couldn't afford it with my scores. He then gave me to a credit repair agency, even though I told him, I already have that service via my job. It's a work perk. But they AGAIN pulled my credit causing it to drop lower, even when I Said not to A year later, Hurricane Harvey hit and all of Houston took a hit to everything. We're STILL here, and my credit, with their help is so low, I'm having trouble trying to get anything done. I am writing this in hopes that someoen ELSE at Owners will help. I ended up blocking the agent because when I did find a home, on my own, that I liked and it was on Owners, he waited so long to call us back, it was gone. I like how this all appears to work, just hate that some agents won't try to work with you anyway. I have a great rental history (proof of 4 years being here and never late) I have a car payment with literally 5 slow pays, and that was during the hurricane. A diligent agent would have been able to help..not string us along, until we were further out of step with our dream home."
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I'm sorry to hear that your previous experience with Owners.com was less than perfect. Please note, credit is not a requirement to work with Owners.com. We welcome all ready and willing buyers or sellers. We will be using this opportunity to review our training and improve our overall customer experience.

As agreed, we have connected you with another Owners.com agent. I have personally spoken to your new agent and am confident he will be taking great care of you. I understand the home you are interested in will not be ready until December, our agent will be reaching out with next steps on the home buying process.

At Owners.com we make every attempt to avoid complaints such as these, however we are fortunate to be given the opportunity to make it right. You have my direct contact information, please reach out to me personally if you have further concerns or feedback. The Owners.com Team.
"My experience with Owners.com has mainly been with my agent, Aronda Cannon. She is very professional, pleasant, thorough, and made the whole process of purchasing a home easy. I definitely recommend her whether you are looking for a home or investment property."
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thrilled to have helped with your home purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future. The Owners.com Team
"Cheryl was outstanding knowledgeable and curtios. She kept up to date on new listings."
Cheryl is a valuable agent and we are so happy to hear she was able to help you with your real estate needs. Thank you for using Owners.com, The Owners.com Team.
Owners.com is rated 4.75 based on 97 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access