www.packlink.com Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

www.packlink.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds.

D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
I booked a delivery option for my parcel to arrive last Friday 11th of December the latest, it was supposed to arrive in 3 days and 7 days was the maximum waiting time,Ii paid extra for this as there were other delivery options with the parcel arriving in 10 days that were half price.
- Patricia
Avoid this company best thieves best price on delivery only if they dont damage or lost your parcel. if they lost or damage your parcel you can say bye bye to your money and your good . Avoid them 100% thieves.
- mihai tapu
C

Delivery - Average

63.64%
E

Refunds - Difficult

45.45%
Industry Average
Item was delivered damaged, however Packlink refuses to deal with it, and refund. Totally unscrupulous company, avoid at all costs. Taking this case further, and making sure they will stop trading!!
- M
This is absolutely ridiculous, they damaged 3 boxes, they kept it, never delivered and I have been waiting since September for a refund!! Too bad you cannot give 0 stars
- Anonymous
I then complained about it, but the Customer Support was clueless, and I still have not received my refund for it.
- EM