www.packlink.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.packlink.com

Tell us how www.packlink.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
www.packlink.com 1 star review on 12th March 2020
www.packlink.com 1 star review on 28th December 2019
PeterB Kent
www.packlink.com 1 star review on 28th December 2019
Ebayer
SCAM.

They failed to deliver a parcel, then said they will charge me to return it to the sender, and lastly abruptly ended our conversation without replying any of my emails ever again. To this day, I still don't know where my parcel is.
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE-A company is judged on what it does to remedy a problem., This company acts like the dodgiest secondhand car salesman ever, all smiles, but when they customer has a problem , they are as slippery as a greased pig in their excuses not to pay out.
Judging by the terrible scores on here and the very vocal dissatisfaction of Internet forum users, I would put forward the theory that they may have a policy of never actually ever paying anything out.
I have never heard from anyone who has ever got compensated for lost or damaged items, I should imagine its below 20% and that's being generous, be good to do an 'freedom of Information' request to get the actual figures off them, but I forgot , you may not be able to as they are a Spanish company and small claims or citizens advice may not apply to them because of their Foreign status.
Complain to Ebay to remove these charlatans and in the meantime .
DO NOT USE PACKLINK, find more reliable alternatives, I lost money and a customer because of this awful company. Shutl were better and that's saying something!
Complain to Ebay to remove these charlatans and in the meantime .
Used for eBay sales as it seemed easy and thought it would be reliable. I was wrong. They are just a 3rd party so makes everything more difficult to sort out. Used Hermes through Packlink for 2 parcels. Neither were collected. I had 3 missed collections in all. It takes ages to get a response from Packlink. I waited in a queue for over half an hour on online chat and never got any response. I filled in the request forms and could not submit. Packlink would not deal with over email and demanded I use the form. Had to use a different device. It was confusing dealing with each failed collection separately and speaking with different agents. Hermes were saying they had been collected. To begin with Packlink were saying they wouldn’t refund me. I had to fight to get one refund agreed. Still trying to get the other. Will not use Packlink or Hermes again.
Terrible service easy to use until something goes wrong. Three parcels have gone missing and I am unable to contact their customer services which may not exist. One i take the time to enter all the details on the claim form I cannot submit it. Does anyone else experience this? I cannot communicate with the company they therefore do not reply to my query. one star is one too many.
I normally use Hermes for delivery, so for convenience, i started using Packlink... Big mistake.

Hermes lost 4 parcels, delivery van was stolen with 17 parcels & 2 were damaged = 23 parcels worth around £400

Put through claims & they were all denied because they were chocolates & thats prohibited with Packlink.

Even though Hermes allows it.

So i'm out £400 plus all the time packaging, dealing with customers & filling claim forms.

I don't expect eBay to help; they've just repainted Shutl as Packink. Rubbsih all around.

AVOID PACKLINK.
Terrible company. Just a middle man for courier, avoid and go directly to a courier as just getting passed back and forth and claims are near enough impossible unless you take a picture of every angle of the box, inside and out with all the packaging before and after it's posted... Who actually does that? Very poor, AVOID!
LOST 20 PARCELS! Using hermes

DO NOT use pack link. They have lost 20 parcels and refused to pay out saying we are not covered.

Customer service is not existence And they end chats .

Automated messages sent that are no t relevant to the case.
Terrible company, late pick-up, lost parcels and non-existent customer service. They pass you to Hermes, Hermes pass you back - a joke!
Useless customer support, who endlessly 'transfer' to you someone who can 'help'. Or agents just leave the live chat all together without addressing anything.
AVOID LOST 24 PARCELS! Using hermes

DO NOT use pack link. They have lost 24 parcels in one day cost us hundreds and to top it off have refused to pay out saying we are not covered.

Use Royal Mail, UPS, Parcel Force etc you pay more but you get what you pay for I guess.
Avoid using packlink via ebay... absolutely rubbish interface no contact numbers or live chat and when you try to submit that there is a problem there is no submit button on their contact page???
packlink is absolute rubbish avoid
Pathetic service. Avoid if you can, especially if you posting with Hermes.
So they are sub provider appointed by eBay, or together with eBay, do not really care. The fact is, that eBay is allowing to sell something like drone battery but their useless friends can not deliver it. Brand new and sealed by manufacturer. And their postage service provider has a small print that tiny battery would be a restricted item to ship within the UK. Their useless friend from Hermes loosing (stealing) a package, and packlink refusing to issue compensation. Funny enough, they are refusing even to issue refund on postage label. Even though, they have failed to provide service and by law have to refund cost of service (label). Have to open case with paypal. Will see the outcome. And their frinds in Hermes have lost (stolen) 2 of my 3 packages sent within couple of days. (and yes I have a proof that at least one of them was stolen) So far this has been a chain of useless service providers and sub providers looking for a reason not to be responsible for their pathetic service, provided by their "top class" employees.
PACKLINK IS A TOTAL RIP OFF WITH NO CUSTOMER RESPECT - ONE STAR IS TOO MANY

I have never felt the need to review a companies performance before but the customer service I have received from Packlink was awful and disrespectful.

I purchased a next day DPD delivery via eBay. The parcel was lost soon after dispatch and only recovered by my persistence with DPD. It was finally delivered over one week later than promised.

Packlink shutdown my original refund claim with little explanation and suggested that I progress my claim by going via the EU dispute resolution web site.
I was not going to be bullied into withdrawing my claim and when I questioned them again they said it is against eBay delivery policy to issue refunds, I would have to claim against DPD.
DPD accepted responsibility for the late delivery and would have been happy to refund my money but couldn't because Packlink was their customer not myself. In other words Packlink would have to refund my money and claim the money back from DPD.

Surely a genuine, honest company would now give me a refund? NOT Packlink….. they still refuse a refund and to top it all they now won't reply to my emails.

I have now given up on the useless company and filed a 'service not as described' dispute with PayPal. If you are in my position I suggest you do the same.

I will NEVER use Packlink again ………THE SERVICE IS A TOTAL RIP OFF...….just a money grabbing machine with no respect to their customers.

Go direct to the Parcel carrier's website and cut out the middle man, the prices are mostly the same or cheaper. Also, if something goes wrong it will be easier to resolve the issue and get compensation.

AVOID PACKLINK AT ALL COSTS - ONE STAR IS TOO MANY
PACKLINK IS A TOTAL RIP OFF WITH NO CUSTOMER RESPECT - ONE STAR IS TOO MANY

AVOID PACKLINK AT ALL COSTS - ONE STAR IS TOO MANY
dreadful experience. Damaged content. travelling 3 times from Spain to uk before delivery. Everything was damaged..... Seur in Spain repacked everything to look nicer, (hard work) although everything was ready to go in the bin.

never again pickling
Very well service
Very poor customer service will never use again,
Opted for next day delivery higher charge item took over a week and half to be delivered, they will not refund the difference, all they care about is a keeping a couple of quid than satisfying customers well i wont line thier pockets again,
0 star official rating
I have been informed the parcel I had posted has been lost. It means - the lost parcel, the lost customer's time who expected the parcel, the lost customer's time who posted the parcel, lost expectations, lost money.. Lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, and the only thing you get is £25 compensation that hopefully will cover all the losses!
Very good web and price