Pall Mall Barbers Reviews

Read Pall Mall Barbers Reviews

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers45 Fitzroy Street

Tell us how Pall Mall Barbers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Best barber shop Victoria has. Thanks again Pall Mall Barbers London for the hair cut, one of the best hair cuts I had. Bravo☝️
This was my first time at pall mall barbers
Very friendly staff and professional
I was very lucky to have Jane
she made me feel very comfortable and so relaxed
I would high recommend Jane
Brilliant as always, thanks Martin!
Amazing haircut! Thank you so much Anna, already looking forward to my next visit!!
Friendly staff, great atmosphere, great haircut. Highly recommended !!
Pall Mall Barbers is the best barbers in Paddington and Bayswater, and I would most certainly recommend it to others.
I thought I was doomed, wavey hair, receding hairline, skinny head... however Sara cut my hair to perfection, if only I had found her sooner. Can not wait for my next cut!
Great whisky, even better haircut. Cheers Ray, I’ll be going back for sure.
Friendly welcome the minute you walk in, Anna does an amazing luxury shave
Made an appointment for a £60 haircut with my usual stylist. Got text the day before at 5pm asking me to confirm. Travelled to KX, booked in and then sat there for 15 mins. In the end I had to ask where she was and was told she’d quit. Shocking customer service and I won’t ever use them again.
Love it, I am regular client for may years and I really enjoy each I come to see Maria.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Pall Mall Barbers; our barbers will be happy to read your review. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards, Pall Mall Barbers
Great service and wonderful barbers!
I've been a regular here for a few years now, getting my beard maintained by Michael. I get so many nice comments about the beard on a daily basis and it's all thanks to him. Everyone there is friendly and they go out of their way to make your visit a relaxing and enjoyable experience!
Pall Mall Barbers 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Sally is super professional, friendly and cuts a great haircut. Super easy time and it’s the second time I’ve travelled an hour for her to cut my hair. See you in a month!

Regards, Jason
Been going for the last few months, Sally at Birmingham has transformed my hair. They have a friendly service, and are always polite
I come to London once a year from NYC and It’s always a treat to get my hair cut by Alex in the Trafalgar Square store. Alex is a fantastic barber and a top guy! I would 100% recommend - I love he’s experience and stories!
I popped in for a haircut with out having an appointment and I was greeted by a member of staff at reception to be extremely welcoming and very much happy to accommodate me. I travel a lot for work and it’s very rare to come across a member of staff that not only offers impeccable customer service but also take so much pride in his chosen profession and also excels in providing one of if the the best service I have ever received in any barbers I have been to. Long story short this barbers name is Christopher and I highly recommend anyone to visit him.
Always get a great cut with Chris love the banter and would highly recommend
Had a walk in haircut with Chris, could not ask for more pleasant conversation (no Brexit) great haircut even my wife commented and that has not happened in years!
Pretentious