Palmers, Milton Keynes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palmers, Milton Keynes

77 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2DW, UK

Tell us how Palmers, Milton Keynes made you happy
I have been shopping at Palmers for a long time now. I have had a very bad experience today that is reminiscent of apartheid South Africa and colonial Zimbabwe whereby a group of white man and woman gang up on you and accuse you of shouting ignoring their own's shouting just because I pointed out that he was serving someone who had jumped the queue. Rather than addressing it the guy spoke to me condescendingly and blocked me seeing someone senior to him to have the problem addressed. I felt discriminated against and treated unfairly. This was the last straw and the butcher will not enjoy a penny of my hard earned cash. I have had concerns that the butcher has become expensive and selling goods and items at exorbitant prices. You just need to look at staff in their branch- no BAME to to fathom why they treated me the way they did. I tried to speak to someone who claimed to be the owner who bragged about the best at shouting. Very appalling and racist behaviour.
Excellent local butcher and green grocer. Very popular with the locals and with good reason.
Palmers, Milton Keynes is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews