Palram Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Palram
Click Here

Tell us how Palram made you happy

"Palram was used to dispatch a shed to me. They have just changed their courier service to TNT. The automatic text from Palram letting me know the shed had been dispatched indicated that the courier would text prior to delivery. Apparently TNT does not text, and Palram knew this, but they did not tell me as the customer. There was no way that they could contact TNT about the delivery. This was extremely inconvenient and I would urge customers to check whether TNT is the courier as the communication will be impossible if there are any difficulties. In this day and age, this service is unacceptable."
Are you Palram? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Palram (together with Greenhouse Stores) rapidly delivered their brilliantly designed Oasis Octagonal Greenhouse. The Oasis was a breeze to assemble and looks great; it really enhances our garden and we love it."
Palram is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews