Palram Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palram

Tell us how Palram made you happy
Excellent company. Really impressed with all their products and service.
Easy instructions and assembly, would definitely recommend this greenhouse
Palram (together with Greenhouse Stores) rapidly delivered their brilliantly designed Oasis Octagonal Greenhouse. The Oasis was a breeze to assemble and looks great; it really enhances our garden and we love it.
Fantastic shed and great instructions with numbered parts. Shed felt very flimsy until it was all put together.
Palram was used to dispatch a shed to me. They have just changed their courier service to TNT. The automatic text from Palram letting me know the shed had been dispatched indicated that the courier would text prior to delivery. Apparently TNT does not text, and Palram knew this, but they did not tell me as the customer. There was no way that they could contact TNT about the delivery. This was extremely inconvenient and I would urge customers to check whether TNT is the courier as the communication will be impossible if there are any difficulties. In this day and age, this service is unacceptable.
Palram is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews