ParcelMonkey.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParcelMonkey.co.uk

Tell us how ParcelMonkey.co.uk made you happy
Not just bad, appallingly bad. If there were a no star option I would have ticked that, most was down to hopeless Parcelforce but as Parcelmonkey use them it's their problem. I'm now persueing a compensation claim and have demanded my money back. After sales seems to be run from India and there is no hurry to help with every question getting an off the shelf reply, 28 calls,4 promises of delivery and 8 of call backs all lies. Avoid! Stop press! 5 days later and now this shower are hiding behind technicalities to deny me a refund! So their contract to deliver in 48hrs is it seems not worth a jot..in their eyes at least. A small claims court ( which is undoubtedly where this has to go) will I suspect disagree. Parcel monkey/Parcel force after sales = fob off and excuses nothing more, empty words and straight lies from beginning to sorry end, I would rather walk to collect a parcel than contemplate using these con artists again.
I would give them 0 if I could have. I sent a parcel of 2 handbags for a cousins wedding to Pakistan. The parcels never arrived in Pakistan. Instead they received a pair of boots. When I complained... they are extremely difficult to get hold of as they have no contact number, everything is done via live chat.... they did not resolve the situation at all. According to them, the parcel I had sent had been delivered. They closed down the query, no compensation, no nothing. These guys are a bunch of cowboys. Do Not use, or use at your own risk.
Your service is disgrace! I sent parcel from UK to my address in Italy. I gave you correct details but you made mistake on the label. I contacted you to report problem but you said it will be ok. It’s not. It was like talking to wall or robot, you were full of promises but no real help. You don’t deliver parcels yourself but you are supposed to do labels right and not make mistakes.
ParcelMonkey.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews