ParcelMonkey.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ParcelMonkey.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ParcelMonkey.co.uk?

Tell us how ParcelMonkey.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"I would give them 0 if I could have. I sent a parcel of 2 handbags for a cousins wedding to Pakistan. The parcels never arrived in Pakistan. Instead they received a pair of boots. When I complained... they are extremely difficult to get hold of as they have no contact number, everything is done via live chat.... they did not resolve the situation at all. According to them, the parcel I had sent had been delivered. They closed down the query, no compensation, no nothing. These guys are a bunch of cowboys. Do Not use, or use at your own risk."
Are you ParcelMonkey.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Your service is disgrace! I sent parcel from UK to my address in Italy. I gave you correct details but you made mistake on the label. I contacted you to report problem but you said it will be ok. It’s not. It was like talking to wall or robot, you were full of promises but no real help. You don’t deliver parcels yourself but you are supposed to do labels right and not make mistakes."
ParcelMonkey.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews