www.parfumdreams.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.parfumdreams.co.uk

Tell us how www.parfumdreams.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
No reply from customer service email or phone. No product it is not legit do not go with them.
This company is a scam do not use! Have taken money via supposed Amazon and never received goods. You can’t get in touch and they blame DHL who is Germany based and can’t get hold of them either!
I ordered a birthday present on line and the postal detail for deliver were totally wrong and I couldn't clear security to track my parcel. I call the service line and get cut off I now have no way to track the parcel. This company should be closed down
Ordered for over a hundred pounds 17th december. Now it's 15 january and the order is nowhere to see. Customer support is either slow or non-existent. Do not recommend
Ordered two items on 19th December for Christmas and to date(31st Dec) have received nothing!All attempts at contacting the company have failed-no response to numerous emails.Now very worried this is a scam company as have seen many similar reviews.
Wish 0 was an option on here.
So I order perfume on the 13th december with the promise it will come by 21st ready for christmas so I spent £190 ! Of which they charged me twice! When trying the customer care line continuously I have had no reply nor have they replied to 4 of my emails. It is now christmas day and my order is nowhere to be seen and I'm left out of pocket with christmas presents missing!!!!!
If I knew this was going to happen I just would of went to an actual shop instead of buying online!. This company is appalling
Affordable products that are not easily accessible in the UK, good variety, better prices than other sites, i love it!
www.parfumdreams.co.uk is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews