Parts Town Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Parts Town

Tell us how Parts Town made you happy

Telephone
"Extremely disappointed--was referred to parts town by Moffat Oven ---doubled charged my debit card and three days later still waiting for my credit.---I called, complained and received an apology but not my money.----received an email from customer service, sorry we forgot to tell you about the hold policy, but still no money.----Here is the closing paragraph of their email to me. "If you need anything else please let me know and if that pre-authorization does not clear from your account in the next few business days please contact our accounting department and they should be able to help you out a bit further: accounting@partstown.com". They ought to be ashamed as with very little effort my money could be returned. Seriously doubt I will ever use this company again."
"I recently made a purchase that I did not receive on time. After contacting parts town they determined it was a shipper error but they refunded my shipping to accommodate for the error . Customer service was great."
Parts Town is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews