Paypal Insights

Paypal have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

E

Refunds - Difficult

45.45%
Industry Average
" My buyers could not pay me, I could not Pay Sellers for Items I had baught (Chineese suppliers only accept Paypal) i was due refunds that could not be processed. "
- Anonymous
" So I am now having to sort the problem out with the sellers myself in order to get a refund! No more Paypal for me. "
- patsyj
" They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund. "
- M Brown
A-
88.97%
Industry Average
" Brilliant service - Easy, fast, reliable, trustworthy, secure. My no 1 preferred online payment choice. "
- Nicolya Christi
" Reliable purchasing processor, keeps you updated and makes the customer feel he or she is genuinely cared for and offered the best service. "
- Ronald Vos
" Fantastic customer service from Paypal! Never put on hold, spoke to a person, and had my issue resolved in under 5 minutes. impressed "
- Adam Soucie