PC World Insights

PC World have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
B-

Price - Excellent

73.91%
Industry Average
" prices are way too high compared to other shops, most of the time when you show up to the shop they never have the items in stock so you just basically waste your time and effort. "
- Dovydas Kochanka
" Tamworth this weekend had manager reviewing customers as they left store and was interacting with dissatisfied customers, they intervened when I pushed sad face on leaving store, they asked my why and told them problems I had with carphone warehouse operating in their store who advertise at wrong price and try to charge you extra, they put it right by telling carphone warehouse that they do not operate like this and told them to put it right. "
- David Satchell
" Better prices "
- Dan-Alexandru Daitoiu
Write your review on PC World
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.73%
Industry Average
" Very good prompt delivery on time "
- John
" Great price and very quick delivery - on a Saturday "
- Bob Moran
" i have purchased many items and every time delivery as expected goods working etc "
- stephen tasker
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.13%
Industry Average
" Tv developed a fault while under warranty. Taken away for repair for the second time. After 4 weeks and much time on hold to various call centres they agreed to send a replacement. That was 2 weeks ago. We have spent hours on hold only to be told repeatedly that someone would phone us back to arrange delivery - still nobody has. No response to emails or a letter. Original fault report 13th Oct "repaired" and returned 18th Oct Fault re-appeared, sent back for repair again 1st Nov Told fault not repairable and someone would ring to arrange replacement 22nd Nov No repair, no refund, no replacement, still waiting 4th Dec "
- Pete Hart
" 4 days later I receive an email to say Curry’s cannot provide me with the machine and refund the vouchers REFUSING to then refund the cost of the vouchers to me. "
- Roj P
" I visited the Reading Gate PC World yesterday looking for a Laptop for my 9 year old son. I was told that I had to pay a £40 set up fee. When I got home we decided to purchase a Laptop bag. Only to discover that the £40 fee is optional. Beware of sales persons deception, I watched him check with another member of staff as he was a trainee. I will be calling the store today for a refund of my £40, and to make a formal complaint. "
- Disappointed Customer
C

Customer Service - Average

64.80%
Industry Average
" The staff were helpful, polite and the service was first rate. "
- Anonymous
" Very good customer service and happy environment in the shops "
- Toby Hulme
" Very bad customer service in Beckton Retail Park store. It can wise to avoid this store. Very happy with online service. "
- Sahitya Paul