PDF Electric & Supply Company Inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PDF Electric & Supply Company Inc
"My apologies. I confused this email with another vendor. PDF has done an excellent job with shipment and information. Thank you."
"The information is good, however way too many emails for one order."
"Very easy online process. Excellent communication after purchasing with shipping info within minutes."
"Fast prompt phone service. The order was executed immediately."
"I enter my order online and a few minute later I had a tracking number that is great!"
"Quickly processed and communicated order status through shipment confirmation."
"PDF Electric has great inventory and ships quickly! Excellent service!!"
"Very quick service."
"Easy to use site and order information, invoice and tracking numbers all sent within the hour of the purchase.. WOW."
"PARTS I NEEDED WERE IN STOCK, AFFORDABLE, AND SHIPPED THE SAME DAY"
"Great Service"
"FREAKY FAST....great service Todd!!!!"
"Good service"
"Thanks again for the fast service and updates given to my order! Appreciate the assist!"
"Keeping me informed!"
"great service !!!"
"ITEM WAS QUOTED & PROCESSED QUICKLY. APPRECIATE THE EFFORT PUT FORTH ON ALL REQUESTS. THE FOLLOW-UP EMAILS WITH TRACKING INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL. THANKS FOR THE SERVICE QUALITY THAT IS PROVIDED!"
"They were very helpful with the part information I was confused on. My order was shipped promptly. Paid invoices were sent immediately so I did not have to track them down for my accounting department."
"Monica is amazing, knowledge, service, speed, great asset to your company."
"Placed my order and had a tracking number within the same hour! Great job!"
PDF Electric & Supply Company Inc is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews