PDUnow Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDUnow
Read PDUnow Reviews

About PDUnow:

PDUnow is the premier site for fast and easy PMI PDUs. All PMI credential holders can use the PDUnow site to earn PMI recertification PDUs. All PDUnow courses are approved by PMI and registered in the PMI CCR system. All courses are online and allow students 24/7 access to complete required PDUs. The PDUnow site also provides immediate access to courses after purchase, online exam grading, instant exam results and immediate certificates of completion.

chris@pdunow.com

5098 Foothills Blvd., Suite 3101

The Service is very good, I think you can improve a little the content for curse of PMP to obtain 60 PDUs
It is OK.
Great Material, easy access and flexibility to learn at your own pace. I would highly recommend their curriculum for anyone looking to fill PDU's.
It does exactly what it says it will do. Can’t ask for more than that.
PDUnow helped me to renew my PMP certification especially during the time of COVID-19 in the most easiest way. And I couldn’t be happier. I wholeheartedly recommend PDUnow for your PMP recertifications needs.
Great way to get PDUs... This is my 3rd time using PDUNow - and will continue to do so. Technology always works and is easy to navigate.
I found the video sessions excellent learning process. Unlike some videos they were professional, educational and kept my attention throughout the entire video. Additional it was a great review and provided the ability the replay sections to fully understand.
Perfect! Great price and content!
Good courses, well written...
Site is simple and easy to use. The price is also reasonable.
Great service at a great price! Needed a bunch of PDUs in just a few months to maintain my PMP credentials. This provided an excellent review of project management fundamentals. Will definitely use this again, but in a more timely manner throughout the term.
Great selection of courses based on your interests and love that you can do them at your convenience.
The PDUnow site offers well organized, interesting and applicable topics. I like having the written material to follow along with the videos and do the exercises at my pace. It is a worthwhile investment as refresher or for new knowledge.
I am thankful PDUnow was available as an option to me in renewing my PMP very. I waited till last minute and PDUnow offered a quick organized solution to get my 60 PDUs so I could renew my PMP cert.
Thanks, good material.
You all are top notch. Hands down the best way to earn PDUs for a PMP.
I came to know about pdunow from online search. It's an excellent source for project management professionals and with work pressure and other commitments, I was able to take the pdunow courses on my own pace and completed it with ease.
Very useful, concise and easy to follow. A great way to get the PDU's needed to maintain my PMP certification!
Great courses for the money!
Being able to take a course on your own schedule and with confidence that the quality of the course is top notch has helped maintain my PMP as well as improving my PM skills.
PDUnow is rated 4.80 based on 173 reviews