PDUnow Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDUnow
Read PDUnow Reviews

About PDUnow:

PDUnow is the premier site for fast and easy PMI PDUs. All PMI credential holders can use the PDUnow site to earn PMI recertification PDUs. All PDUnow courses are approved by PMI and registered in the PMI CCR system. All courses are online and allow students 24/7 access to complete required PDUs. The PDUnow site also provides immediate access to courses after purchase, online exam grading, instant exam results and immediate certificates of completion.

chris@pdunow.com

5098 Foothills Blvd., Suite 3101

Great refresher class and professionally presented. I enjoyed every bit of it.
What I like most about PDUnow is the flexibility and diversity of the courses to work around my schedule. I was able to meet my PDU requirements and move on to other work.
Informational, easy to use and the price was right
Awesome service!
Great site
Great, easy way for me to get the PDUs necessary to maintain my PMP certification.
The video PDU course are easy to take in that you can start and stop them and have them fit easily into your work schedule.
Hands down the most efficient and economical option for renewing my PMP.
Found the Site to be very helpful and user friendly. Understandably that for video courses one cannot fast forward but there should be allowance for one to rewind and not have to start from the beginning should one need to revisit a specific section.
Fantastic products, customer service and pricing! I will continue using their great services!
The lessons and topics are very informative. The whole process including registering your units on the PMP was simple!
PDUnow is a great way to get the PDUs needed to keep your credentials up to date. The information is accurate and it's on-line so you can complete it at your own pace.
Excellent Project Management Training. Website was not always user friendly. Unable to start training in one sessions and complete in another session.
Fantastic site for PDUs. Provides in depth coverage of essential items I use frequently in day to day PM activities.
Very good content and length of video courses. Well organized.
Great courses!
I found PDUnow an excellent way to obtain PDU's while refreshing my knowledge, at the convenience of home and at my own pace and on a variety of subjects, and all this with reasonable price.

I would do the same if needed. I strongly recommend it for all PMP's.
Great content, super easy to navigate!
Very good material and course
The information was very well presented and provided the material required to refresh the knowledge requirements to achieve PDU's.
PDUnow is rated 4.82 based on 202 reviews