PDUnow Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDUnow
Read PDUnow Reviews

About PDUnow:

PDUnow is the premier site for fast and easy PMI PDUs. All PMI credential holders can use the PDUnow site to earn PMI recertification PDUs. All PDUnow courses are approved by PMI and registered in the PMI CCR system. All courses are online and allow students 24/7 access to complete required PDUs. The PDUnow site also provides immediate access to courses after purchase, online exam grading, instant exam results and immediate certificates of completion.

chris@pdunow.com

5098 Foothills Blvd., Suite 3101

I like the option of video vs reading the material. Topics are interesting and relevant
Very user friendly and easy. Content surprisingly good.
The course and pace were excellent and very useful. I enjoyed the review and reminded me of some things I had forgotten about. Again, outstanding course and structure. Thank you.

Calvin
Getting my PDUs for PMP renewal was fast and easy.Highly recommended
this was a great education tool- easy to use and strong content
PDUnow provides relevant PM information in an interesting format. This was a great investment in gaining knowledge -- and PDUs to maintain my certification.
It's great to be able to have access to online learning.
But I do wish the recordings can be made for all webinars. Sometimes the webinar gets full or clashes with another meeting and I was disappointed to not have access to those after the scheduled time.
Hi Emma,

The PDUnow only offers on-demand webinars. I believe you are referring to the live webinars that are offered via the PMI membership. We will be adding many more on-demand webinars to the PDUnow site in the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020.
PDUnow provides a simple and effective way to keep your certification active. I was very pleased with the content and will certainly use them again!
Clear instructions and easy to use.
Love the ability to find the courses I need to improve my professional skill set. The course material is a great blend of theory and practical PM application. Thank you!
System is very easy to use. Offered several options to earn PDUs. I will use them again!
Quick and easy but also informative. i was thankful i found this product!
Easy to find what I was looking for.
Perfect material to obtain the 60 hour requirement. Great price and easy to use interface.
The service and support provided by PDUNow was phenomenal! I provided Chris with my information and my issue, and he resolved it immediately. I've had a great experience with PDUNow!
Site was user friendly and modules are self paced which allows added convenience. I would recommend this to anyone looking to acquire PDU credits.
This was the best site I've found in the last 10 years. It offers several courses relative to current topics, and you can complete at your own pace.
PDUnow is absolutely the least painful way that I've found to complete 60-hours of PDU credits towards re-certification for my PMP. I've used them now through 3 re-certification periods. Thanks PDUnow!!
Excellent training tool. Very applicable learning and easy to use navigation.
I have always appreciated the personal emails in regards to questions that I have asked. The response time has always been within a few hours, but at most a day. The course content has been very informative and helpful. I will always be a faithful client. Thanks for the service!
PDUnow is rated 4.73 based on 94 reviews