Peak Home Loans Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Peak Home Loans

About Peak Home Loans: We are a Direct Lender licensed in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NM, OH, OK, TN, TX and WI. There are no middlemen between us, the lender and you, the borrower. That means the borrower pays the rock bottom interest rate with no junk fees.

Since 1998, all of us at Peak Home Loans have understood the frustrations involved with shopping for a mortgage. We have strived to "make mortgages easy". Staffed with mortgage professionals, internet experts, and marketing specialists, we offer our customers the lowest mortgage rates for all types of loans and the best customer service across the nation. We provide free expert loan consultation with superior customer service.

(800) 200 - 7325

360 Central Ave.8th Floor

How would you rate Peak Home Loans?

"I have been trying to reach anyone to ask questions about a loan in progress. All you can get is the answering service. Not one return call. Even sent email with no reply. If I had to do it all over I would skip this company."
"This good and provide good services"
"Overall an unexpected wonderful experience. Almost everything they promised happened on time. Closed on my beautiful new house in less than a month. Couldn't be happier."
"I am really looking forward to working with them in the future.I am glad I found this site.It's very helpful."
"This is a very nice and useful website.It gives us very useful information about home loans."
"I am really looking forward to working with them in the future. They offered me the financial solution in right time to complete my dream home. Their staffing and approach were pleasant and I'm impressed for sure."
"The site is very helpful and easy to understand. I am glad I found this site."
"Very nice website. Was extremely easy to find the info i needed!"
"Simple and easy to use website. Convenient for everyone, even non technical people."
"The website is simple and convenient. Super easy to use and reps are very helpful (:"
"Makes it easy to do everything via the website. Great interface and lot's of information."
"Peak Home Loans helped make my dream home into a dream come true! The staff is great and got everything I needed done online from beginning to end. Definitely recommend!"
"The website was very easy to use and they gave me great advice when looking at different loans."
"I contacted them via their website form and just had some mortgage questions. They were anxious to help even knowing I was just thinking about a new mortgage and had no immediate plans."
"Helpful staffs. They are so polite and provide me sufficient information all I need. They will stay as my No.1 choice."
"It was just as they told. The consultant contacted me the same day and we agreed on a perfect loan option. Fast and low fees!"
"Peak Home Loans mortgage offers exciting offers for those seeking a new home mortgage, or to refinance their existing home.The website design is simple and efficient.It shows lot of details about home loans."
"id love to make deals with Peak Home Loans, its an exceptional company, ive been told that they provide the lowest interest rates available. Super GREAT!!!"
"Peak Home Loans is an exceptional Residential and Commercial Mortgage Company. They close loans on-time and provide some of the LOWEST Interest Rates available.Their customer service is excellent. they provide the longest term loan maximum upto 30 years. they provide a fair and fast, hassle-free mortgage with easy approval for those with all credit histories including those with less-than-perfect credit. We guarantee great low rates, competitive closing costs"
"Great rates. So easy to apply. Smooth process!"
Peak Home Loans is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews