Peak Home Loans Reviews

(800) 200 - 7325

support@peakhomeloans.com

360 Central Ave.8th Floor

Tell us how Peak Home Loans made you happy

"Just before Christmas my family was offered a job opportunity in Tampa, FL. We need a home quick. We Googled Peak Home Loans. They provided a very competent Realtor and performed miraculously as we found a home in 4 days and close on the home loan 12 days later. Incredible. 5-stars!"
Are you Peak Home Loans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was trying to buy a home and was very confused about FHA loans and Conventional loans regarding condos with a condo association/monthly fee and homes with an HOA fee. I thought I needed an FHA loan because of the lower down payment and lower credit requirements. Well, I didn't think there was hope because houses in my area were out of my price range. A condo I could afford though. My loan officer at Peak Home Loans, Robert, was so helpful in explaining everything to me. It turns out I qualified for a 5% down home-ready conventional loan and an FHA loan. I was able to shop for any home I wanted in my price range. I bought a beautiful condo, put down 5% and received 3% in seller concessions thank to Robert's advice. It cost me about 3 months rent at settlement and my monthly payments including condo fee are less than I was paying for rent. Thank you Peak Home Loans!"
"I have been trying to reach anyone to ask questions about a loan in progress. All you can get is the answering service. Not one return call. Even sent email with no reply. If I had to do it all over I would skip this company."
"This good and provide good services"
"Overall an unexpected wonderful experience. Almost everything they promised happened on time. Closed on my beautiful new house in less than a month. Couldn't be happier."
"I am really looking forward to working with them in the future.I am glad I found this site.It's very helpful."
"This is a very nice and useful website.It gives us very useful information about home loans."
"I am really looking forward to working with them in the future. They offered me the financial solution in right time to complete my dream home. Their staffing and approach were pleasant and I'm impressed for sure."
"The site is very helpful and easy to understand. I am glad I found this site."
"Very nice website. Was extremely easy to find the info i needed!"
"Simple and easy to use website. Convenient for everyone, even non technical people."
"The website is simple and convenient. Super easy to use and reps are very helpful (:"
"Makes it easy to do everything via the website. Great interface and lot's of information."
"Peak Home Loans helped make my dream home into a dream come true! The staff is great and got everything I needed done online from beginning to end. Definitely recommend!"
"The website was very easy to use and they gave me great advice when looking at different loans."
"I contacted them via their website form and just had some mortgage questions. They were anxious to help even knowing I was just thinking about a new mortgage and had no immediate plans."
"Helpful staffs. They are so polite and provide me sufficient information all I need. They will stay as my No.1 choice."
"It was just as they told. The consultant contacted me the same day and we agreed on a perfect loan option. Fast and low fees!"
"Peak Home Loans mortgage offers exciting offers for those seeking a new home mortgage, or to refinance their existing home.The website design is simple and efficient.It shows lot of details about home loans."
"id love to make deals with Peak Home Loans, its an exceptional company, ive been told that they provide the lowest interest rates available. Super GREAT!!!"
Peak Home Loans is rated 4.70 based on 27 reviews