PearVisa Immigration Services Pvt Ltd Reviews

875-000-1888

info@pearvisa.com

Tell us how PearVisa Immigration Services Pvt Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"I was searching for a visa immigration company in Delhi for my study in Canada. I found PearVisa, it is such a nice organization for those who are looking for professionals like who aims to simplify the visa immigration problems. Highly recommended !!!"
Are you PearVisa Immigration Services Pvt Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had a wonderful experience with PearVisa!! The staff management team is very helpful and polite to talk. I have got my Australia PR Visa very quickly at minimal prices. Once again thanks Pearvisa for your great services... Thanks, Amrinder"
"Impressed with this Visa Consultancy. I applied for Germany permanent visa by them. I had a good experience with them. They guided me in the entire visa process. The whole team is very supportive and responsive."
"Pearvisa is very good company. They got my Canada PR Visa over a month. They have helped me a lot and guided me in my whole journey. Their prices are affordable and moreover they have very good services. I recommend to go with this company."
"I am very happy with the Pearvisa services. They helped me in settling to Hongkong. I am very glad to say that my Hongkong PR visa process was managed by Pearvisa Consultants. Mr. Shishil Saxena and Rudra Kumar was very responsive and active. Thank You!!"
"Best Visa Consultancy in Delhi!! PearVisa Immigration Company is a very great company for permanent visa and immigration services. I have a very great experience with their services as they help me in going out of India. They guided me in documentation process and I received my visa earlier. The whole customer support team is very supportive and cooperative throughtout the whole procedure."
"I have never seen such a great and supportive visa consultancy ever. It was a very fantastic experience with PearVisa Immigration Services. They just got my PR in a few days and guided me in every aspect. I am really happy with their services."
"I had applied for Permanent Visa from PearVisa Immigration Services. They helped me throughout the entire application process. This company saves a lot of time and customer support team is also responsive. I surely recommend you this company if you are immigrate applicants."
"I have a awesome experience with PearVisa Immigration Services. I contacted them for permanent visa to Canada. They have told me full detailed information regarding the application process and documents. They got my visa in a few days. Great services provided by PearVisa Immigration!!"
"I highly recommend you to go with PearVisa Immigration Consultant as they are the best visa consultants I,ve ever seen. They've helped in migrated to Australia. Also they guided me in preparation of all the documents required in the entire process and kept in touch till end. Thanks to their great services!!"
"I really appreciated the services provided by PearVisa Immigration. They helped me to go out of India. I don't find any such best visa consultant services in Delhi or in India other than PearVisa Immigration company."
"Thanks to PearVisa Company. I'm very happy with your visa and immigration services. I will guaranteed recommend you to go with PearVisa Company if you want to migrate to another country. Once again thanks for helping to reach my dream country..!!"
"I must appreciate the services provided by PearVisa Immigration Services. They have helped in every aspect. Their support team is very responsive and supportive. I must recommend PearVisa Immigration Company to you if you want to go abroad."
"I had a very great and good experience with PearVisa Immigration Company. I got my PR very quickly and in a few days. Last year, I got an job offer from one of the leading MNC company based in Canada. I have searched some the best visa consulting companies around me i.e., in Delhi. I found PearVisa Immigration Services."
"Best and Genuine Consultancy available in Delhi NCR. They provide the genuine information. I would highly recomend PearVisa Consultants those who are looking to settled in abroad. #All the Best PearVisa !!"
"What can i say.! This is One Of The Super Companies Available in The Market! PearVisa.! It's Name Itself Says That You Get The PR. This Company Also Has Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council Registration (ICCRC) which is very rare to have.!"
PearVisa Immigration Services Pvt Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews