Petco.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Petco.com
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Petco.com made you happy

"With a houseful of dogs and cats, I order from Petco FREQUENTLY. The service (choice of products, price and speed of delivery) is FANTASTIC. Now add on their incredible REWARDS cash back program and this is "shopping heaven." LOVE PETCO!"
Are you Petco.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Alex, the gal in reptile department, was extremely helpful and passionate about it."
"I am overall very satisfied with this company, their prices can be a little high but they have a great selection of items for any pets! I have fish and 2 dogs and I can always find what I need. The fish food and fish treats are at excellent prices, tanks, filters, filter cartridges, and cleaning supplies are all great! When I am looking for something for my dog and I cannot find it, the workers are always there to help and they do a fast job too! They also have great sales on dog toys and other pet needs! I really recommend coming here!!! -Grayson"
Petco.com is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews