PG Glass Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PG Glass
05AM
5AM

Tell us how PG Glass made you happy

"So I went to get my windscreen repaired at Centurion PG GLASS on Wednesday only to be told they ordered an incorrect windscreen. They then said they would go to head office and get the correct one the same day while I waited and to my surprise they returned with an incorrect windscreen. They then arranged for a mobile fitting to be done on Thursday. That morning I got a call from their call center to confirm the booking. I gave them the correct make of my car after he had mentioned an incorrect one and for some reason they still came to my place with an incorrect windscreen."
Are you PG Glass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
PG Glass is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews