Phone Service Centre Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Phone Service Centre Reviews

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
this company got sent my iphone XR to replace the screen but it seems like they have replaced my camera with cheaper parts that have resemblance to an android . i am very annoyed about this considering i did not want cheaper parts put into my phone.
my camera and speaker now all of a sudden have a blue light and my speaker is no longer fully black.
Use cheap 3rd party parts to repair your phone and don't even fit them properly. My iPhone X failed within 2 weeks due to a splash of water which should not happen with an IP67 water resistant phone - this would not have happened had actual Apple accredited technicians fixed it.

The company are denying all responsibility and now expect me to open a new claim and pay excess again because their shoddy workmanship failed to protect my phone. Terrible service.
Quick process
Fantastic service from Marylebone repair centre. Screen repaired within the hour.
Came within 45 minutes of closing and these guys were absolutely amazing - very knowledgeable, careful and efficient! Battery was exchanged in no time with original product and I was on my way :) Highly recommended with fair prices and outstanding quality of work!
Popped in for a charger cable and they managed to sort my poor volume from my speakers and ear peice. Great service. Recommend these guys highly!
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your five star review and your recommendation! It's great to hear that you found our service so great.

Hannah
Very professional and quick service from these guys, I've been using them for long time and they always strive to give 100% at all times.
Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you found our service professional and quick.
Great service very fast and helpful
Highly recommend!!!
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that you found our service fast and helpful.
Excellent service and friendly staff. Will recommend to family and friends
Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your kind words! It is fantastic to hear that you found our service and staff excellent.
Friendly, quick and efficient. Great service. I will recommend to anyone.

Hello Eva,

No, thank you for your review and recommendation! We are so pleased to hear that you found our service friendly, quick and efficient.
They have provided a first class service, super fast and got my phone back fully repaired .
Very friendly and helpful
Hello Massimo,

Thank you for you five star review! We are happy to hear that you found our service super fast, friendly and helpful.
Oleg was very helpful and was extremely efficient, I only had to wait twenty minutes to have my phone fixed. Oleg was very chatty and I had a fantastic experience at the Marylebone phone service centre. Would definitely recommend.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review! It is great to hear that you found our service quick and helpful.
Great service recommended by a friend. Oleg was a fantastic help and explained all too me. And of course best of all phone working perfect, worth it to go to a good place. Thanks Oleg
Hello,

Thank you for your five star review! We are glad to hear that we could help repair your device.
5 stars. Quick and efficient. Great staff - Oleg was super helpful
Thank you for your five star review! Oleg will be happy to hear that you were pleased with his customer service.

i love this
Very good service and service, I advise people to fix their phone here as it's original parts and a quick service with good customer service.
Especially for steve
Hi Ali,

Thank you for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our service so good.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you found our service quick with good customer service.

Hannah
I am appreciative of the exceptional service that was provided by PSC.

I would especially like to extend gratitude to your Phone Surgeon Stephen who performed an operation on my Phone. I watched with baited breath as he disected the Guts from my badly injured Phone only to stitch her back together again.

The procedure was done in a timely manner and resolved with a genuine smile.

Keep up the hard work guys especially Stephen who is an asset to the team.

Thanks Doc.
Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that our technicians could get your device up and running again.

Hannah
Incredibly fast service - we were expecting to have to leave the phone here for a few days but instead they had it fully repaired in just over an hour. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Hello J,

Thank you for your five star review and your recommendation! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our speedy service.

Hannah
The best in the business! Super fast turnaround and brilliant customer service. Fixed 2 of my phone's within an hour. Thank you guys!
Hi Trevon,

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that you found our service quick and helpful.

Hannah
This is my second time getting my phone repaired here. Tbh they are really quick, usually same day fixed. Great service. So yes I recommend
Hello Alford,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! It is fantastic to hear that you have chosen to use us twice and found our service quick.

Many thanks