Phone Service Centre Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Phone Service Centre Reviews

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy
I advise to use the service of (QUICKHACKVILLE@ gmail.com) and have access to the target phone with just the telephone number and without you touching the target phone.

Thank you for being so honest,I had a situation occur where I had two accounts running at the same time. The customer service rep Danielle was wonderful and did all she could for me. Thank you so much for being such an honest company.
I found the program I had wanted for a long time, with this program, I have complete control over my son's phone, High-level technical support.

Contact on Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E @ G M A I L . C O M

or WhatsApp +1 920 624 2665
Thank God I got to know about QUICKHACKVILLE on Instagram, they helped with everything I wanted

Thank God I was referred to a good company with good customer service, they provide me with the information I wanted. You can find them on

Mail : Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E @ G M A I L . C O M

Contact info : +1-920-264-2665
Contact Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E for quick responses

+1-920-624-2665

Email : Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E @ G M A I L . C O M

Very good one. Really good to manage screentime of my 3 kids on different devices: android phone, table, ipad. One thing that can be added is the app categorisation so as a parent I could set rules by category.

Great customer service
Everyone agrees that This offers amazing features to the users. But I want to appreciate the excellent customer service. They were so helpful and guided me well regarding the installation. Good job
Despite claiming a money back return policy, they would not issue my refund despite many attempts to request it. Different members of support keep replying "please describe your issue" even though I have described it repeatedly. It's a scam backing for a supar product. I am very disappointed since I had read positive reviews prior to purchase. I am now attempting to get refunded through their biller and if that doesn't work will be refusing the charge on my bank's side.
This could have been resolved more efficiently if they would have been willing to follow their own refund policy.I sort online and found the best monitoring app when I found Scott .

Scott team provides me the best monitoring service giving me access to my target phone without me touching it . This is great .

Contact via email Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E @ G M A I L . C O M

Or better still text or call them directly on :+1-920-264-2665
Ordered their cloning service last night, service gotten the very next day! I am impressed! I know I'm local but wasn't expecting service to be that quick - Great customer service. cloning service purchased is lovely and undetectable .

I am a mom and these days this can be an important responsibility. The good part is that now you can use software to check on your child just to be sure he is ok. With Spy Phone App with have a lot of features like even tracking social media messages without root. I would recommend the Android phone because it is a lot easier to have access to all kinds of activities.

EMAIL : Q U I C K H A C K V I L L E @ G M A I L . C O M

Or WhatsApp OR TEXT +1-920-624-2556
Quick and easy process. Requested their services this morning to help monitor my daughter's activity, made a payment and within 8 hours they set me up with a clone on my mobile so i was able to monitor my daughter's activity right from my cellphone, WWW. WEBHACKERVILLE .COM is still the best of all. WORLD WIDE WEB: WEBHACKERVILLE.
this company got sent my iphone XR to replace the screen but it seems like they have replaced my camera with cheaper parts that have resemblance to an android . i am very annoyed about this considering i did not want cheaper parts put into my phone.
my camera and speaker now all of a sudden have a blue light and my speaker is no longer fully black.
Use cheap 3rd party parts to repair your phone and don't even fit them properly. My iPhone X failed within 2 weeks due to a splash of water which should not happen with an IP67 water resistant phone - this would not have happened had actual Apple accredited technicians fixed it.

The company are denying all responsibility and now expect me to open a new claim and pay excess again because their shoddy workmanship failed to protect my phone. Terrible service.
Quick process
Fantastic service from Marylebone repair centre. Screen repaired within the hour.
Came within 45 minutes of closing and these guys were absolutely amazing - very knowledgeable, careful and efficient! Battery was exchanged in no time with original product and I was on my way :) Highly recommended with fair prices and outstanding quality of work!
Popped in for a charger cable and they managed to sort my poor volume from my speakers and ear peice. Great service. Recommend these guys highly!
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your five star review and your recommendation! It's great to hear that you found our service so great.

Many thanks,
Hannah
Very professional and quick service from these guys, I've been using them for long time and they always strive to give 100% at all times.
Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you found our service professional and quick.
Great service very fast and helpful
Highly recommend!!!
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that you found our service fast and helpful.
Excellent service and friendly staff. Will recommend to family and friends
Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your kind words! It is fantastic to hear that you found our service and staff excellent.
Friendly, quick and efficient. Great service. I will recommend to anyone.

Hello Eva,

No, thank you for your review and recommendation! We are so pleased to hear that you found our service friendly, quick and efficient.
They have provided a first class service, super fast and got my phone back fully repaired .
Very friendly and helpful
Hello Massimo,

Thank you for you five star review! We are happy to hear that you found our service super fast, friendly and helpful.
Oleg was very helpful and was extremely efficient, I only had to wait twenty minutes to have my phone fixed. Oleg was very chatty and I had a fantastic experience at the Marylebone phone service centre. Would definitely recommend.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review! It is great to hear that you found our service quick and helpful.
Great service recommended by a friend. Oleg was a fantastic help and explained all too me. And of course best of all phone working perfect, worth it to go to a good place. Thanks Oleg
Hello,

Thank you for your five star review! We are glad to hear that we could help repair your device.
5 stars. Quick and efficient. Great staff - Oleg was super helpful
Thank you for your five star review! Oleg will be happy to hear that you were pleased with his customer service.

Many thanks,