Pimp My Dolls Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pimp My Dolls

Tell us how Pimp My Dolls made you happy

Live Chat
"Thank you pimpmydolls, your support was helpful and my love doll match with what I wanted. The realism of the doll is very impressive. See you soon!!!!"
"Nice quality and service, my torso doll is exactly like the pic, good website :)"
"pimpmydolls.com support was super friendly, they helped me to build my doll and gave me advice, I have just received Kana and I am impressed by the realism of it, I recommended."
"It was worth the wait !"
"qualité au RDV et rien à redire pour le service client, site sérieux."
"Needed extra wig for my doll, I found pimpmydolls, good prices and nice service, I have received my new doll's wig in delay, everything was easy, I might purchase a new doll with you guys."
"I am so happy with my lovely Carla. Thanks David for your advice, you rock !!"
"Thanks for your patience"
"I have bought a 85cm torso on pimpmydolls I have just received it, and it's perfect. They even send me a photo before shipping, thank you."
"It's my first doll and the touch is super realistic! Friendly sales team, good website to purchase a doll."
"I have been a doll fan for the past 4 years. They are much more than simple tpe dolls, they are true women with personalities, hobbies and sensitivities.. I have already bought several dolls, however it's the first time I purchased one at pimpmydolls. I always ask few questions on the support before ordering, support answer questions fast.. three weeks later I received Layla, very good quality as expected. Thumbs up pimpmydolls."
"Equipe réactive et livraison conforme, vendeur sérieux. Je recommande !"
"I just recently bought Ashlyn 168CM doll. Overall I am happy with the quality, fast service and she arrvied in perfect condition and exactly like she looked in the photos. Thanks!"
"received my doll on time, good quality, I recommend"
"I was doubting before ordering my doll, the sales team quickly answer all my questions, received on time, good quality, I recommand."
"Excellent Service , i happy with my doll thanks"
Pimp My Dolls is rated 4.81 based on 16 reviews