Pimp My Dolls Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pimp My Dolls

Tell us how Pimp My Dolls made you happy

"I am so happy with my lovely Carla. Thanks David for your advice, you rock !!"
"Thanks for your patience"
"I have bought a 85cm torso on pimpmydolls I have just received it, and it's perfect. They even send me a photo before shipping, thank you."
"It's my first doll and the touch is super realistic! Friendly sales team, good website to purchase a doll."
"I have been a doll fan for the past 4 years. They are much more than simple tpe dolls, they are true women with personalities, hobbies and sensitivities.. I have already bought several dolls, however it's the first time I purchased one at pimpmydolls. I always ask few questions on the support before ordering, support answer questions fast.. three weeks later I received Layla, very good quality as expected. Thumbs up pimpmydolls."
"Equipe réactive et livraison conforme, vendeur sérieux. Je recommande !"
"I just recently bought Ashlyn 168CM doll. Overall I am happy with the quality, fast service and she arrvied in perfect condition and exactly like she looked in the photos. Thanks!"
"received my doll on time, good quality, I recommend"
"I was doubting before ordering my doll, the sales team quickly answer all my questions, received on time, good quality, I recommand."
"Excellent Service , i happy with my doll thanks"
Pimp My Dolls is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews