Pimp My Dolls Reviews

support@pimpmydolls.com

Click Here

Tell us how Pimp My Dolls made you happy

Live Chat
"Thank you pimpmydolls, your support was helpful and my love doll match with what I wanted. The realism of the doll is very impressive. See you soon!!!!"
Are you Pimp My Dolls? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Nice quality and service, my torso doll is exactly like the pic, good website :)"
"pimpmydolls.com support was super friendly, they helped me to build my doll and gave me advice, I have just received Kana and I am impressed by the realism of it, I recommended."
"It was worth the wait !"
"qualité au RDV et rien à redire pour le service client, site sérieux."
"Needed extra wig for my doll, I found pimpmydolls, good prices and nice service, I have received my new doll's wig in delay, everything was easy, I might purchase a new doll with you guys."
"I am so happy with my lovely Carla. Thanks David for your advice, you rock !!"
"I have bought a 85cm torso on pimpmydolls I have just received it, and it's perfect. They even send me a photo before shipping, thank you."
"It's my first doll and the touch is super realistic! Friendly sales team, good website to purchase a doll."
"I have been a doll fan for the past 4 years. They are much more than simple tpe dolls, they are true women with personalities, hobbies and sensitivities.. I have already bought several dolls, however it's the first time I purchased one at pimpmydolls. I always ask few questions on the support before ordering, support answer questions fast.. three weeks later I received Layla, very good quality as expected. Thumbs up pimpmydolls."
"Equipe réactive et livraison conforme, vendeur sérieux. Je recommande !"
"I just recently bought Ashlyn 168CM doll. Overall I am happy with the quality, fast service and she arrvied in perfect condition and exactly like she looked in the photos. Thanks!"
Pimp My Dolls is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews