Pixel Kicks Reviews

info@pixelkicks.co.uk

Virginia House
5-7 Great Ancoats Street
Manchester

How would you rate Pixel Kicks?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Pleasant, efficient and effective customer service at great value"
"Pixelkicks are a great company to work with. They designed our website and throughout the process had regular contact to make sure we were happy with the look and the features. We can’t fault their services and the website looks great!"
Caitlin - AllStores Clothing
Verified Reviewer
"Pixel Kicks were really good at communicating across our entire team. They made us feel very welcome when we went for a meeting to discuss our plans for the website and no job seemed too big for them. They were fast at responding and were more than happy to help us when we needed."
"Worked with Pixel Kicks to develop our SEO and content for our website. They instantly pointed out many areas of improvement and assisted throughout. They have a real eye for content and are experts in creating interesting content, whilst also maximising the keywords. Highly recommend these guys, excellent communication and service of work!"
"There are so many choices of website designers out there but what we wanted was a team that really understood our very distinct aspirations. They took the time to visit us and immerse themselves in our brand, and then came back after a short period of reflection with a perfect suite of design ideas. It's alway difficult to convey what you want as a creative outcome, and even harder for others to 'get it'. It requires a rare brand of creative instinct to achieve that, and Pixel Kicks certainly have it. They then executed the agreed brief to perfection. Great choice. Great result."
"very good customer service."
"We approached Pixel Kicks last year after having carried out an exhaustive exercise of sourcing a web design company. We narrowed our options down to two companies and eventually selected Pixel Kicks after having had the initial meeting with them. Immediately, we felt reassured that our vision could be emulated into our website with their involvement. They were brilliant from the outset. Nothing was too difficult, too challenging, nor too much trouble. Their outlook being, everything is possible.The final result being a website which we are extremely proud of. The whole team were brilliant, especially Matt and Rofi. Once again, a big thank you to you guys!"
Richard Williams, The Trademark Box
Verified Reviewer
"We approached Pixel Kicks for web design and development last year and extremely happy that we did. Their insight and attention to detail was brilliant and they were always on hand to offer valuable recommendations and insight throughout the process. The team are extremely friendly, well informed and experienced and were always on hand to respond to our queries or amendments very promptly. Matt and Roki especially were brilliant throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for their services and will be looking to use their services again very soon! A massive thank you again for all your hard work."
Charlie - Brighter Sound
Verified Reviewer
"Pixel Kicks are approachable, professional, knowledgable, quick... and patient! Everything we need from our web developer."
Michael, Risk Box
Verified Reviewer
"Chris and his team have always been friendly, responsive and professional. Great experience dealing with them every time"
Mark Harrop (Watermark Ltd)
Verified Reviewer
"Chris & Matt are always on hand to answer any queries & help with any advice. Any request is dealt with in a prompt & efficient manner. Much needed when your somewhat lacking in the IT department"
"I chose Pixel Kicks after being recommended their services through a friend of mine. Having just decided to start my own business in Jan 2016, my website was one of the things I knew that needed to be sorted out. 90% of my business comes through online mostly on Google or Facebook, so I knew my site had to stand out. I'm delighted with the website I have now, and even though there are more things I want to add to it, it's definitely made a huge difference to me. Thanks guys x x x"
"Chris and the team at Pixel Kicks have helped me greatly over the past couple of years as I set up my business in shoe design and retail. After discussing what I wanted for my website, Pixel Kicks created and thoroughly tested a great online retail outlet. For any any issues arising from customer feedback, the team looked into what could be altered, and quickly fixed the problem. I am pleased to have had Pixel Kicks as my web developer and manager, and am confident that they will provide an excellent ongoing service."
"Great communication throughout, easy to contact & listen to your ideas, create good modern website designs"
Damien McLaughlin
Verified Buyer
"The people who work for Pixel Kicks are Professional in every way. They know the business & when it comes to what my business needs they can taylor my requirements perfectly."
"Pixel Kicks are a great partner - good customer service, commitment to their projects and expert at what they do."
"Great service and a wonderful team!"
"After doing extensive research of the web design companies in Manchester we decided to use Pixel Kicks' services. From the get-go they were the most professional outfit and took a huge interest in our company, our services and the ideas we had already come up with for the design of the website. The entire team that we dealt with were friendly, approachable and informed, and they were always available to chat with either over the phone or via email. If we wanted to make any changes to our website they were done almost straight away to an exceptionally high standard; nothing was too much trouble. As well as listening to our input they also offered their own design ideas which were all brilliant, many of which we added to the final look. They took time out of their day to teach me how to better utilise WordPress and how to understand Google Analytics, and their door was always open if we ever needed to come in and get advice face-to-face. A fantastic company with a driven team delivering flawless service at a competitive price."
Pixel Kicks is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews