PlayStation Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend PlayStation
02AM
2AM

Tell us how PlayStation made you happy

"Allowed somebody to hack my account and spend money on pts for a game I have never even played, they then played pass the buck and ultimately blamed my 4 year old son for the transactions that were made whilst we were not even at home. Shocking service."
Are you PlayStation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ive given sony/PlayStation thousands of my hard earned dollars over the years. I dont play online games, so i have no need for a ps plus membership, which i have paid for in the past, waste of my money. So in a money grab of course, when i wanted to play a demo, A DEMO!, that required ps plus, i only wanted the free trial for the weekend, i couldnt play it. Since 5 yrs ago! 5! I used the free trial already they would not give me access. Needless to say, the demo got deleted and the pre order for that game got cancelled. Very upset they didnt figure this out for those you don't want or can't afford a PS Plus subscription."
"Good games good graphics fast easy"
"Fast easy payment, prices are a bit higher than highstreet but it save me the hassle of heading to town"
"Suberb gaming"
"Quick service, ease of use"
"it's a quick and easy way to buy games"
"The game I had missed the sale of before was on the same sale again and I was able to get it. I'm very happy with how easy it is to navigate the store and see any deals that I may be interested in."
"got good deal with batman game and discount using nectar"
PlayStation is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews