Plenty Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plenty Holidays

02039947646

support@plentyholidays.co.uk

Tell us how Plenty Holidays made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
From beginning of booking until returning home, Plenty Holidays were always available for any questions and always offered the best for us. Their customer service was 100%. All the team were very helpful and nothing too much to ask. They found us the best deal we could ask for. Highly recommend
Very helpful people, holiday was great, thank you
Andy helped me on the online chat to get a very good deal for a short break.He was very helpful and efficient and customer service was excellent! I have also booked another holiday with them. Thanks Andy
Great deal. Hotel change at last minute was sorted without any issues. The new hotel was excellent.
I got a very good deal from Sarah who was very helpful and answered all my questions on chat. I will book with them again.
Sarah was extremely helpful from start to finish. I would book a holiday again with the company as long as I could get Sarah to progress the booking. She was amazing..
Honest and quick to respond to questions if needed

And my son loved the holiday wasn't busy hence more relaxed
I have booked a holiday with Plenty Holidays, and I could not be happier with the customer service I have received. Andy was efficient and super helpful. He went above and beyond to ensure that Plenty Holidays could provide me with the best possible deal. The pricing was unbeatable! Would definitely recommend booking with Plenty Holidays, I know I will be booking future holidays with these guys!
Great customer service really helped out with my holiday and had it sorted in minutes for me would 100% recommend plenty holidays
Booked a three-night break in Portugal. Price was excellent and had a lovely short break away. The transfers were on time and all the arrangements worked out very well. Andy was amazing and explained everything in detail. Can't fault the service and found them very friendly and helpful on the phone. Would use them again.
They were professionals and matched my price deals and where in contact if I needed them until I was back. I would book with them again
Adnan picked up the phone around 23.00pm to answer my inquiry then waited another hour to complete my order. Polite and friendly service. Holiday was great. Time of the year consideration it worths every penny.
I'll use Plenty holidays again in the future. Thanks guys.
Booked with Plenty today and I have found it very easy and I am very pleased with the service I received from Adnan who dealt with my booking.
Plenty Holidays is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews