Plenty Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plenty Holidays

02039947646

support@plentyholidays.co.uk

Tell us how Plenty Holidays made you happy
One of the most helpful service i have seen. Support agents go above and beyond of what is expected. Had to modify my booking due to Covid. Took me minutes to get done. Will absolutely recommend other.
The most seamless experience ever, brilliant support over calls. Special shoutout to Andy who talked me through my bookings.
I have recently booked a holiday with this company and have received a first class service from them. Even when i had problems paying with my credit note to book a holiday online. Andy reached out to me directly and helped me with everything. Very Helpful professional. Highly recommended.
Very helpful with sorting our holiday. Overall very good experience.
A friend recommended Plenty Holidays to me, spoke to Sarah she did not pressure me at all and listened to all my requirements and came back with suitable holidays with all the requirements. Over all very good service, would highly recommend them
A massive Thankyou to Andy. Booked last year and due to Corona Virus holiday had to be cancelled. Andy was in regular contact with us and also followed up by emails. He explained everything and did not force us to take any vouchers. We were advised the refund would take time and had the hotel and flights money refunded. Very professional service from Plenty Holidays. I would not hesitate to book with them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a holiday, they treat their customers very well and should the unexpected occur, they will do their utmost to sort it out.
From beginning of booking until returning home, Plenty Holidays were always available for any questions and always offered the best for us. Their customer service was 100%. All the team were very helpful and nothing too much to ask. They found us the best deal we could ask for. Highly recommend
Very helpful people, holiday was great, thank you
Andy helped me on the online chat to get a very good deal for a short break.He was very helpful and efficient and customer service was excellent! I have also booked another holiday with them. Thanks Andy
Great deal. Hotel change at last minute was sorted without any issues. The new hotel was excellent.
I got a very good deal from Sarah who was very helpful and answered all my questions on chat. I will book with them again.
Sarah was extremely helpful from start to finish. I would book a holiday again with the company as long as I could get Sarah to progress the booking. She was amazing..
I have booked a holiday with Plenty Holidays, and I could not be happier with the customer service I have received. Andy was efficient and super helpful. He went above and beyond to ensure that Plenty Holidays could provide me with the best possible deal. The pricing was unbeatable! Would definitely recommend booking with Plenty Holidays, I know I will be booking future holidays with these guys!
Great customer service really helped out with my holiday and had it sorted in minutes for me would 100% recommend plenty holidays
Booked a three-night break in Portugal. Price was excellent and had a lovely short break away. The transfers were on time and all the arrangements worked out very well. Andy was amazing and explained everything in detail. Can't fault the service and found them very friendly and helpful on the phone. Would use them again.
They were professionals and matched my price deals and where in contact if I needed them until I was back. I would book with them again
Adnan picked up the phone around 23.00pm to answer my inquiry then waited another hour to complete my order. Polite and friendly service. Holiday was great. Time of the year consideration it worths every penny.
I'll use Plenty holidays again in the future. Thanks guys.
Booked with Plenty today and I have found it very easy and I am very pleased with the service I received from Adnan who dealt with my booking.
Plenty Holidays is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews