Poetry Fashion Q&A

3 Questions   /   1 Answers
39% of reviewers recommend Poetry Fashion

Got a Question?

Want to order three of the same top. Catalog name. (High summer 2019) . Pg 130...scoop_neck linen t_shirt. How does it fit ??? I usually order small but your size guide puts sizes 6 and 8 in the same catagory. I dont want the top to look too baggy....should i order x-small????

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Hi Judy, The VT23 Scoop-neck linen t-shirt has a relaxed straight fit, if you prefer a tighter fit, we would recommend to order a size down. If you require exact measurements for this style or any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team customercare@poetryfashion.com directly and we would be happy to assist you.
I want to orderVS89,but would like to know how generous in size it is-I,m normally a size 16.

Click here to view your answer
Beautiful clothes, but what about shrinkage? Are linen items, shorts, shirts, pants subject to much shrinkage. Don’t mind dry cleaning if it is better.

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access