Poetry Fashion Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Poetry Fashion

How would you rate Poetry Fashion ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
patsy hodson
They have such a wonderful selection of clothes of all sizes.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Poetry Fashion in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patsy Hodson
"They have such a wonderful selection of clothes of all sizes."
"Very impressed with the quality of both the brand and its clothing. Easy to navigate website and attentive customer service."
"I gave three stars only because commenting without giving stars wasn't possible. I just wanted to say that there are two companies with almost the same name "Poetry Fashion" and Poetry Clothing". They carry totally different lines of clothing and probably have different customer service records. "Poetry Fashion" carries beautiful natural fiber clothing. I'm interested in reading their reviews, but can't be clear on who's being reviewed here."
Jane Garrett
Verified Reviewer
"Be Warned! I have bought various items from Poetry and always been very pleased and recommended friends. However I recently bought a velvet dress for a wedding. Water spillage occurred and has marked it. They claim it is a luxury material. Well of course it is that is why it is bought for special occasions but one expects to be able to wear it more than once! I tried to put a negative review on their web site and they would not let me. £190 for a dress that can only be worn once is not good. I am very disappointed with customer service."
"I ordered an item for a Christmas gift on December 1st. The company claimed deliver would be in 6 business days. After waiting (too long), I tracked the item to Buffalo, NY on December 20th (I live in the Midwest). I was told this was the location they use when items are sent back to the vendor. So without any explanation on why it got returned, they just said "sorry". Then they REFUSED to overnight one to me (or use any other expedited shipping) to fulfill their promise. They did give me a refund, but they still made ZERO effort whatsoever to get the product to me. The refund is the only action on their part which kept me from a one-star review. With so many clothing vendors available online, purchasing anything through Poetry in the future is simply unnecessary. It's a shame...the item seemed to be quite nice, but if they cannot deliver on a promise, the quality of an item becomes moot."
Tasha Bridgen
"Very user friendly site. Good returns procedure, good comms and speedy delivery"
Barbara@flaxey-green.co.uk
"Excellent range of clothes made from natural fabrics."
Christopher Reynard
"Lovely jumpers and tops in particular. Pricey but nice fine fabrics"
Poetry Fashion is rated 3.71 based on 8 reviews