Poetry Fashion Reviews

10PM
10PM

Tell us how Poetry Fashion made you happy

Telephone
"In genera, I have been pleased by the quality of their clothing and the fashions are on trend. Although I do find their sizing to be off. Most things run very large. Great to size down :) but until you know that's the standard with them, it's expensive to return items. I have not had issues returning items (always have received the refunds), but the delivery is slow which I chalk up to items having to go through customs on this side of the pond. I have not had to contact customer service so I can't comment on that."
Are you Poetry Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Poetry Fashion is rated 3.00 based on 14 reviews