Poetry Fashion Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Poetry Fashion made you happy

Telephone
"I made an order that was suppose to arrive at a hotel in Miami in 5 days. I requested the fasted delivery for $30 and they promised to send it FEDEX in 5 business days which is today. It never arrived at the hotel. I called and the representative stated I was charged $15 for standard shipment (which is a lie) and she provided a USPS tracking number. I looked on line and found out the package is "stuck" in New York with a 3rd party handler and there is no information as to the shipment history or when it will be picked up for further shipment. I was furious. The rep was extremely rude, uncaring, and of no help at all. What a bunch of baloney. I need these clothes this week for professional business. NEVER ORDER FROM POETRY FASHION!!!!"
Are you Poetry Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Over the top rude and manipulative customer service representative with a tone and an accent. The situation was very simple and the woman was overpowering to the wrong person. The dress was humongous and I wanted to exchange, I sent back almost immediately on the same day with the return label provided USPS. I emailed to make sure, they say FEDEX. Ok. The girl of a woman on the phone is...I don't even want to go detail. No basic human manners with twisted and negative manipulative mentality she has. Just returned for good. I don't want to be reminded of the toxicity."
"I have ordered from Poetry Fashion twice now, and both times it has been extremely negative. The first time the case was that I returned a jacket, and due to their untrackable return label, I never knew what happened to the package, this BS about their "shipping partner" and USPS. I never got ANY information or tracking as to whether or not Poetry even got my return package. This time, it is a very pricey skirt I ordered THREE WEEKS ago, they try to argue, "oh sorry, since this is coming from England..." But the fact of the matter is that tracking states this pricey skirt shipped out of York, Pennsylvania. So tell me now, how is it that it takes THREE WEEKS to reach me? Ridiculous. Now...if I try to return it, it will be a hassle, again not knowing if my return package will even reach them. They ship something, it disappears into a black hole. You ship something back, it also disappears into a black hole. Poetry Fashion sucks."
"Be Warned! I have bought various items from Poetry and always been very pleased and recommended friends. However I recently bought a velvet dress for a wedding. Water spillage occurred and has marked it. They claim it is a luxury material. Well of course it is that is why it is bought for special occasions but one expects to be able to wear it more than once! I tried to put a negative review on their web site and they would not let me. £190 for a dress that can only be worn once is not good. I am very disappointed with customer service."
Poetry Fashion is rated 3.00 based on 14 reviews